ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 156,719 times)

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

is that the definitive line up?

I live an hour away from Makuhari Messe, and I think it's like around 1200 yen only to enter (around 15 usd) for the public. Id love to go if there's any ACM exhibits of any kind

EDIT lol, ok so no ACM

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When it comes to games, you trust Ikarop.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: NUB DESTROYER on Sep 16, 2011, 11:39:44 PM
is that the definitive line up?

I live an hour away from Makuhari Messe, and I think it's like around 1200 yen only to enter (around 15 usd) for the public. Id love to go if there's any ACM exhibits of any kind

EDIT lol, ok so no ACM

If I were you, I'd go to TGS anyway. It must be an amazing experience to attend such a big event. $15 is a bargain tbh.

The game won't be at Eurogamer Expo either. We confirmed it with GBX yesterday.

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 17, 2011, 07:18:08 PM
If I were you, I'd go to TGS anyway. It must be an amazing experience to attend such a big event. $15 is a bargain tbh.

The game won't be at Eurogamer Expo either. I confirmed it with GBX yesterday.
You know what? I did try to go. Took the train, got to the convention hall then saw the lines and went "oh shiii".

Decided to hang out at Starbucks for 2 hours instead  :\

ikarop

ikarop

Aw, that's too bad. Maybe next year!

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Actually I paid and went inside for like 45 minutes. But the lines to play the demos were immense. A lot of PS Vita demos that I wasn't interested in. The only thing I wanted to play was SFxT, which I did. But that left me unimpressed

Next year is not likely for me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shame about not being at EuroGamer. I'd booked it for Battlefield 3 but I had hoped. I hope they're at something in the UK. I'm eager to get down and get my hands on it.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 19, 2011, 06:17:27 PMI'm eager to get down and get my hands on it.

That's what she said, etc...

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

lolz.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shocking. But yes, she has said that a few times ;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hear that G4TV on Spike showcases ACM soon? Anyone know what day or time?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

The 29th.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope they will give us a full release date on the 29th. I'm hoping March 2012, I can wait a few more months. Skyrim will keep me busy.

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Yeah I hope also that ACM's release date will be no less than 2 months from the Prometheus date. Otherwise it's just sensory overload. For now SSF4:AE is keeping me busy

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

As Chris!(($$))! pointed out, September 29th if you're in the US and the 30th if you're in Europe. I recently confirmed with Sega that the footage will be from the E3 demo. Also for anyone wondering, it's going to be more than just a few seconds of new gameplay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed