Recent posts

Looks like I'm going through the TUPE process yet again, or being made redundant. Wonderful start to the day.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus - Fandango ...
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 08:42:26 AM
On the subject of the hive; I don't personally think it looks that different to what we saw in the other movies... what I would say is that really thin metal vent hanging from the ceiling doesn't help the shot and deffo gives bin bag vibes, making the hive wall look thin/not much to it (though I don't imagine we'll see the shot like this in the movie, this image has 'production still' written all over it :-)
General Alien-Predator Discussion / Re: Alien or Predator?
Last post by Neila - Today at 06:50:31 AM
I'd rather be on the Predator's ignore list than on the Alien's menu.
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:33:17 AM
If I meet a Predator I'm getting ignored.

If I meet an Alien I'm getting killed, awfully.
Last post by Neila - Today at 06:27:30 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on Yesterday at 02:49:55 PM
Quote from: Neila on Yesterday at 01:18:14 PMThe question is what exactly is meant by badass?
that is a matter of interpretation.
tougher, more brutal, more dangerous, more resistant, "cooler", better design... all together?

On each of these points, fans' opinions will differ when it comes to defending their personal favorite.

cooler: Predator

everything else: sorry, ALIEN of course  ;D

Why do you think the Alien is more dangerous than a Predator?

nothing easier than this.
The predator is selective when looking for victims and only selects certain opponents.

The alien doesn't give a shit and flattens everything.

So if I had the choice of who I would rather meet, it would be Pred.
He probably wouldn't care much about a normal civilian, while the alien instinctively accepts almost any victim.

Of course you could argue with different Predator castes, but overall the alien is the far more dangerous species.

think about the spread. Let an alien run free on Earth and humanity will be grilled.

The Predator just comes to visit every now and then.

Fan Art / Re: Fullsize Aliens Warrior Bu...
Last post by MetalAlien - Today at 02:56:20 AM
Recreational Area / Re: What made you unhappy toda...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 02:43:44 AM
The postal service slightly decreased the sizes of their boxes, so now the one that perfectly fit Warhammer sprues doesn't quite fit them any more.
Last post by Prez - Today at 01:24:34 AM
Instant Aliens vibes simply from the tone, colour and lighting.
Last post by SiL - Today at 01:10:55 AM
I'd like it to point to the fact that it's actually got a mind of its own at some point.

Which, from leaks, we know it does. I'd just like to see it. There was some concept art posted that was nice and new-looking, I think we got a glimpse of that location in one of the trailer variations.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: The GODZILLA thread
Last post by Cougerboy - Today at 12:48:41 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Today at 12:31:01 AMThat's worrying, considering how well GxK did.

No, actually I think that's fine. Monsterverse has gone down the silly route under Wingard. That's alright for a movie or two, but its time for another fresh take, otherwise Godzilla in the monsterverse will just end up as stupid.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed