How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 69,380 times)

Gates

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 22, 2007, 04:59:37 AM
Thanks for the wallpapers. As a poster I'm not 100% hot about it, but it makes for a great wallpaper.

You are 100% right...without the stupid tagline it looks good...this might be the best thing from the entire movie...seriously...

LukaKovach

On my desktop right now ;D

Maybe you can do a Wide-screen version?  :-*

dDave

i have done a some things with the new poster... hope like it^^

Uncanny Antman

Sorry, but nah.

RidgeTop

I think people should still make fan posters, even though the official one has been released.

Dragonblaster

I'm really content with mine. I actually like it better than the official one...
That doesn't mean I dislike the official poster, I just don't think it looks threatening and makes the monsters look like caricatures.

DB

Alienseseses

It's 2:30 AM and I can't sleep. It was Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) and it was a fast (as in not eating) day so I am full of adrenaline. Therefore, here's my attempt.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

My other wallpaper, but with a few tweaks.

Rotated Earth so that P/A are on 'equal ground', less hunchy Pred, new mouth for Alien.

Alienseseses

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Sep 23, 2007, 06:30:29 AM
My other wallpaper, but with a few tweaks.

Rotated Earth so that P/A are on 'equal ground', less hunchy Pred, new mouth for Alien.

[/quote]

Sorta feels... less dynamic.
I dunno. The alien looks cuter.

Uncanny Antman

That's cool.  All personal taste.  I like the real poster, but wanted somethin' a little different for my desktop.

Alienseseses

Better version:

dDave

dDave

This one is a little bit simple, but... mmh.. what do you think?

here i tried to copy the pred-vision with the triangle...

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I like the face hugger one!

YutaniDitch

dDave, try to engulf the Earth with the Hugger's digits...it would look far cooler... ;)

You are on the right track... ;)

Bishop2

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Sep 22, 2007, 04:09:59 PM
I'm really content with mine. I actually like it better than the official one...
That doesn't mean I dislike the official poster, I just don't think it looks threatening and makes the monsters look like caricatures.

DB

It's awesome.  It's like you took my "egg in the woods, town in background" idea from the start of the thread and brought it to life better than I could've hoped to ever do. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed