Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,130 times)

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 13, 2008, 11:49:03 AM
I've still not played this yet, bought Downfall first to get the backstory. Not bad, theres a few parts I really like. Considering the monsters in it, I'm gonna love the game.

Oh...is there a backstory??..didnt know that...and the monsters are sooooooo kool... 8)

IRT Amicta...I havnt played Doom , but as far as im concerned DS is just one of the best games out there...

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah, theres an animated movie called Dead Space: Downfall about the events that lead up to the Ishimura becoming infected. Not a bad movie but not as great as it should be. Bloody as f**k though.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 14, 2008, 07:46:38 PM
Yeah, theres an animated movie called Dead Space: Downfall about the events that lead up to the Ishimura becoming infected. Not a bad movie but not as great as it should be. Bloody as f**k though.

Oh...were you referring to the dvd??...Yeh Ive seen it...i loved it... 8)

War Wager

War Wager

Some of the animations were pretty arkward...

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 14, 2008, 08:11:51 PM
Some of the animations were pretty arkward...

Why??...

War Wager

War Wager

I dunno, probably just because I'm not used to watching animated stuff. Just the way the characters moved sometimes, I'd think to myself "Why the heck am I watching this?"

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 14, 2008, 09:41:27 PM
I dunno, probably just because I'm not used to watching animated stuff. Just the way the characters moved sometimes, I'd think to myself "Why the heck am I watching this?"

You have to look past all that ... ;)

MrLee

MrLee

*opens airlock door* *walks into corridor* *giant mutant arm thing blasts round the corner n grabs me*

Now i remember why i like this game so much

gameoverman

gameoverman

Who is that chick you see occasionally, is she Isaac's gf or something?  Actually, don't spoil me, as I'm only on chapter 5 (haven't been playing it non-stop, just had a few good sessions).

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: mrlee on Nov 21, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
*opens airlock door* *walks into corridor* *giant mutant arm thing blasts round the corner n grabs me*

Now i remember why i like this game so much

ah thats the bit i didnt get past... >:( :P

Vakarian

Vakarian

Is Alissa Vincent (The Chick from Dead Space Downfall) featured at all in the game?

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Shadow435 on Nov 22, 2008, 05:47:02 PM
Is Alissa Vincent (The Chick from Dead Space Downfall) featured at all in the game?

Well she is...but the chick in the game isnt the same as her....and anyhow, shes only an ....nah I wont say...

MrLee

MrLee

well one of the blonde civilians in the cartoon, who says she has a boyfriend.

Thats issacs bird who leaves you a message

WarMachine

WarMachine

The only thing I didn't like about Dead Space: Downfall was the only type of Necromorph you see is the standard attack form and the sometimes bad voice acting/facial expressions (sometimes) but overall creepy and great McFarlane - reminiscent animation

EEV2650

EEV2650

I still havent played this game yet. I watched the whole game get played in a walkthrough on youtube. It didnt look as scary as i expected it to be from the trailers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed