Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 12:40:03 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 12:33:38 AM3. The Derelict being made by Xenomorph with human DNA to go through space... There is so much wrong with this. Where the hell did they get the human DNA? Did they get it from the engineers since they were like 99% to Humans Or was this actual human DNA? This is gonna be the stupidest decision to be made right next to David being the creator of aliens.

Yeah :o I am curious about the implications behind!Space Jockey may be an oddity ala Deacon born from the Engineers...who are ancient humanity anyway ???
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 12:33:38 AM
Ok... That was just a lot to take in.

1. I'm just gonna say I really don't like the mutated Xenomorph That much. I don't get why they need like change the design of the xenomorph with body horror Even A. Giger Designswas perfect in the first place and B. It's just less unsettling when it's done with aliens rather than humans.

2. This movie is very Kenner like. Yes, there's parts of Kenner that we enjoy, but we don't want them to be actually in the canon. If you want a grounded movie, get rid of those Xeno Technology made by Weyland Corporation or whatever

3. The Derelict being made by Xenomorph with human DNA to go through space... There is so much wrong with this. Where the hell did they get the human DNA? Did they get it from the engineers since they were like 99% to Humans Or was this actual human DNA? This is gonna be the stupidest decision to be made right next to David being the creator of aliens.
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:31:19 AM
Trematode can also go in the bin.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 12:30:48 AM
Stranger than a story made by an AI ;D
Last post by Some Old Dude - Today at 12:27:52 AM
Haven't seen the video yet but the new info sounds
... fine to me. I just don't think the story warrants the inclusion of Ripley, Newt and Hicks at all.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:22:00 AM
Also, I was familiar with the Trematode and the pieces of art depicting it crawling into people, but somehow I either missed or completely forgot about it implanting a bunch of mini-Facehuggers into people which would then be birthed out of human hosts.
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:19:50 AM
A queen mechsuit might even make sense if it was designed to allow people to freely mingle among the aliens without being attacked.

Kind of a riff on Avatar and Jeri/Norbert.  It would require some exposition to sell though.  Like this:

QuoteINT. WEYLAND-YUTANI RESEARCH FACILITY - DAY

The room is dimly lit, filled with the soft hum of machinery and computers. DR. EMILIA SONG, a determined scientist in her late 40s, stands next to a large object covered by a tarp. ELLEN RIPLEY, tough and wary, looks on, arms crossed.

DR. SONG
(enthused)
Ellen, what we've developed here isn't just another tool. It's a revolutionary way to engage with the xenomorphs, to study and understand them like never before.

Ripley raises an eyebrow, clearly skeptical.

RIPLEY
Study them? The last thing we need is to get closer to those monsters. We should be wiping them out, not playing dress-up.

DR. SONG
(pulling off the tarp, revealing a towering, intricate MECHSUIT, styled ominously like an alien queen)
This isn't about play, Ellen. This is about survival. This suit mimics the appearance and chemical signature of an alien queen. It's designed to integrate seamlessly, to allow us to walk among them.

RIPLEY
(disgusted)
You think putting someone in a tin can that looks like those things is going to help? They're not stupid, Emilia.

DR. SONG
It's more than just appearances. The suit emits pheromones, mimics their communication sounds. Early tests show that it can even command lesser xenomorphs. Imagine being able to control them, redirect them away from populated areas.

RIPLEY
Or imagine it backfiring. Those creatures are killing machines. You think you can control them, but you're just opening us up to more danger.

DR. SONG
(striving for patience)
I understand your concerns, Ellen. Truly, I do. But we're out of options. Every attempt to eradicate them has failed. This suit represents a new strategy. If we can't destroy them, maybe we can coexist. Learn from them.

RIPLEY
(scornful)
Coexist with xenomorphs? You're not listening to yourself. They're not just animals. They're a perfect organism. Perfect at one thing: killing.

DR. SONG
(resolute)
And we need to be perfect at understanding them. This suit is our next step. Are you willing to see it tested?

Ripley looks at the suit, her expression mixed with fear and disbelief.

RIPLEY
(muttering)
I think it's a mistake. But then, nobody's stopped making those yet, have they?

Ripley turns and walks away, leaving Dr. Song staring after her, a mix of resolve and doubt playing across her face.

FADE OUT.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed