What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,377 times)

LastSonofKrypton

I've been on a social media and news hiatus, so I've only just learned about Ian Holm's passing.  Trully one of the greats.

Smashed my shin on a trolley whilst loading a delivery onto a truck, could barely put any weight on my leg for two days and now the bruising looks horrendous just in time for shorts weather.

The arthritis in the foot of the same leg is getting worse and now I've found a lump just below my ankle bone which looks like tendon damage and will have to be drained.

I think I need to find a desk job

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2020, 07:15:16 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 24, 2020, 10:37:51 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jun 24, 2020, 08:05:46 PM
C'mon, it's not year's fault that it sucks so much. People say "f**k 2020" so often that I begin to feel bad about it

Wait til they see what 2021 has in store.

Well the way it's been going...Wouldn't be surprised.

Even if Covid is gone (fat chance), we'll be seeing the economic fallout in full by then.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 25, 2020, 04:59:16 AM
What is a BTS? it can be eaten? Hola!?

Edit: I can't sleep ಠ_ಥ

Not long ago I thought it stand for "behind the scenes"

But now ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BTS

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's been uncomfortable warm for a few days. Not been sleeping well. Guarantee you it's going to piss it down this weekend when I want to mow the lawn. Stop raining on weekends!

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2020, 07:30:03 AM
It's been uncomfortable warm for a few days. Not been sleeping well. Guarantee you it's going to piss it down this weekend when I want to mow the lawn. Stop raining on weekends!

Mow the lawn anyway.

Tell Mother Nature to go f**k herself!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2020, 07:30:03 AM
Guarantee you it's going to piss it down this weekend when I want to mow the lawn. Stop raining on weekends!

Problem sorted.

You're welcome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well it's the ease of cutting the grass isn't it...not me getting wet. And it did piss it down, and now the weather is miserable again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So the car isn't starting. Again. Getting sick to the f**king back teeth of it now.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ugh. That sucks. Your car might need an exorcism.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was the battery apparently. Shevvie came around with some magical tools to have a look, we jumped it and took it to Halfords. They did their own tests and agreed. So now she has a nice new battery. She's had a service and a new battery. She best be f**king happy now.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I know how you feel.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hicks knows how to address the problem.

j0nesy

j0nesy

constant issues was pretty much why i gave up on my mini cooper  :-\

hope your car treats you nicely now, hicks!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2020, 02:43:00 PMShe's had a service and a new battery. She best be f**king happy now.

I predict a blown head gasket within the next few months.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 30, 2020, 05:40:57 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2020, 02:43:00 PMShe's had a service and a new battery. She best be f**king happy now.

I predict a blown head gasket within the next few months.

Damn Local. Hicks be like...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed