What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,413 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Saw some chick taking a selfie (last week) at the Starbucks in a local Target. I just wanted to jump in and make some extremely bizarre face while she was doing it!!! :P :P :P :laugh:

edit: Also caught myself whistling a Christmas song last night. I was quite disappointed with myself!!! :(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Tories dickheads lie Philip Davies, talking and taking up time, so that Compulsory First Aid lessons in schools cant happen. He did it before so that carers wouldn't get free parking at hospital. Its gonna bite him in his condescending ass

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Having an overall bad week.. I had accidentally dropped a walkie talkie belonging to the store which is used to communicate with co-workers while I was out getting carts, and found out that a car ran over it. So.. I'm worried that it's going to affect my job now. I told management all about it and they said that broken equipment happens all the time but.. still.. I'm paranoid about that.

Oh, and I have to either somehow push Thanksgiving early in the morning or just cancel it.. because I am set to work on Thanksgiving up until 12:00 AM midnight, and then I have to work Black Friday... My ass officially belongs to the store. I'm starting to hate the holidays.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I read the Bill Cosby allegations page on Wikipedia. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The lack of knowledge of an indicator in people's cars.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 23, 2015, 06:50:03 PM
I'm starting to hate the holidays.
Once I began working holidays (since the age of 16!) you begin to dislike a certain few. Such as, I worked ALL DAY on Thanksgiving at the restaurant. Then in following years at a sports apparel store, worked midnight to seven on Black Friday. I said (at a younger age) that I will NEVER work on my birthday, July 4th, Thanksgiving and/or Christmas Day. Those days are meant to be spent with family and enjoy life.

At least you don't have to deliver people's parcels all day long for the postal service like me. ;D Same people every day. Forget Walmart, Amazon will be the death of consumer spending and local stores. I boycott both Amazon and Walmart btw.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 25, 2015, 05:36:50 PM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 23, 2015, 06:50:03 PM
I'm starting to hate the holidays.
Once I began working holidays (since the age of 16!) you begin to dislike a certain few. Such as, I worked ALL DAY on Thanksgiving at the restaurant. Then in following years at a sports apparel store, worked midnight to seven on Black Friday. I said (at a younger age) that I will NEVER work on my birthday, July 4th, Thanksgiving and/or Christmas Day. Those days are meant to be spent with family and enjoy life.

At least you don't have to deliver people's parcels all day long for the postal service like me. ;D Same people every day. Forget Walmart, Amazon will be the death of consumer spending and local stores. I boycott both Amazon and Walmart btw.
How come.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As in why I boycott Amazon and Walmart?

Spoiler
Both are evil empires that care less for their employees and hound profits. Global Domination is their goal afterall. :laugh: :P Also the fact that Walmart is always flooded with morons does not help their cause either. Check out "People Of Walmart" and you will see what I mean. Oh the horrors!!! :laugh:
[close]

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 25, 2015, 06:33:32 PM
As in why I boycott Amazon and Walmart?

Spoiler
Both are evil empires that care less for their employees and hound profits. Global Domination is their goal afterall. :laugh: :P Also the fact that Walmart is always flooded with morons does not help their cause either. Check out "People Of Walmart" and you will see what I mean. Oh the horrors!!! :laugh:
[close]
Ok
Spoiler
I thought it might be something to do with products from west bank like some organisations here in the UK
[close]

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I have to go to work at Toys R Us from 4:45 PM to 12:00 AM midnight. Black Friday is already here for us Toys R Us employees. Good God, help me..

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 26, 2015, 05:04:03 PM
I have to go to work at Toys R Us from 4:45 PM to 12:00 AM midnight. Black Friday is already here for us Toys R Us employees. Good God, help me..

Good luck, bro!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My freeview box stopped working so i couldnt watch anything, except for that lucky hour i was able to watch the Season finale of Law and Order on 5USA.

Also for some reason my dongle isnt picking up signal, so im using the library wifi at the moment

Randomizer

Randomizer

People being douche-bags. Refuse to cooperate with them and you're tagged as an asshole. Act like everything belongs to you or nobody will listen. Fking homo-sapiens and their settlements.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Zeroed in my telescope Saturday morning. It'd been a largely beautiful week so naturally it's rainy and cloudy all weekend. And then I saw I'd left my red-dot on so I tried to turn it off and hit every f**king dial other than the power one and have probably not undone the work I did zeroing it in in the first place.  :-\

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Found out my dad has a tear in his right retina,which has caused blood to get into his eye. so he's somewhat out of commission atm. Hopefully they may be putting a brace or clip in his eye to fix it and let the blood drain

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed