What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,303 times)

Stitch

Stitch

I haven't been paid. Again. This is the second time in three weeks. Those three weeks being my first weeks back after the 6 week Christmas break, where I didn't have work, so didn't get paid. This is ridiculous.

Ingwar

Ingwar

They must pay you.

Immortan Jonesy

All my posting belongs to this space-time realm!!! :'( 👉👈 *~🍂🥀imagine dramatic music and ballet noir and some sepia...maybe 👉👈🍂🥀

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Toothache in my molar. :-X

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 28, 2023, 01:56:59 AMToothache in my molar. :-X
Damn. That ain't fun.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Stitch on Feb 10, 2023, 11:09:27 PMI haven't been paid. Again. This is the second time in three weeks. Those three weeks being my first weeks back after the 6 week Christmas break, where I didn't have work, so didn't get paid. This is ridiculous.
Is this a cash job?  If not, there's definitely a chain of command you can reach out to for help.  If they can't help you, look into filing for unpaid wages.  Good luck.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 28, 2023, 03:25:06 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Feb 10, 2023, 11:09:27 PMI haven't been paid. Again. This is the second time in three weeks. Those three weeks being my first weeks back after the 6 week Christmas break, where I didn't have work, so didn't get paid. This is ridiculous.
Is this a cash job?  If not, there's definitely a chain of command you can reach out to for help.  If they can't help you, look into filing for unpaid wages.  Good luck.
No, it's not a cash job, but it's not as simple as a standard wage. There's things like invoices and expenses to deal with.

All sorted now, luckily.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yeah, it's tough being a hitman.  Glad it's all sorted.

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Dreamt about being in Ripley's place on Fury. Some pretty horrific imagery in it, something to do with the Alien feeling more like a curse than something real, I went to other Islands on Fury briefly with Aaron, looking futilely for anything that might fend off the Alien, on them we found other much older ships and EEVs. Acid blood marks and dead hive webbing connecting a bunch of them, and the inside of one had two skeletons cradling each other in little more than a grey rusted corridor in the dark with the roof gone and a rain covered tarp. Aaron said something about the acid rain making the old wrecks nearly unidentifiable when W-Y moved in, which does not make sense because they would have to be here for longer than humanity had touched the stars to be affected so severely by the weather, then upon seeing the skeletons I flashed back or forward into being one of them and suddenly I was a woman explorer with Prometheus type gear watching my wife smile warmly at me as she opened the hatch, then watched in horror as she was brutalized by a grey and cracked Runner, it just smiled at me and escaped into the wild, I cried holding her body and experienced something worse when I looked up at the stars and saw that they were black.

God I feel f**king awful now.

It felt really real.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:o The Runner part is devastating.  :'(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Dream theory confirmed.

Immortan Jonesy

This is what happens when you are allergic to mosquito bites!

:'(
👉👈

Kradan

Kradan

Yikes

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed! I'm already calling the spider police to take care of the matter...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed