Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,899 times)

Prez

Prez

Fortitude
The more I get into this show the more it opens up from a simple who dunnit to a more sinister, viral outbreak type of show. It's start to riff ever so subtlety on The Thing in it's paranoia and who to trust.

Russ

Russ

The netflix "Wild Wild Land" documentary. Engaging stuff...

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Posted in wrong thread lol.

Ash VS Evil dead season 3.  Just finished this off at last shame they've decided not to make any more.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Forged in Fire Season 4 Episode 1

Warehouse 13 Season 4 Episodes 19 and 20

Warehouse 13 Season 5 Episodes 1-6
What a fantastic ending to a delightful series

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 31, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
Posted in wrong thread lol.

Ash VS Evil dead season 3.  Just finished this off at last shame they've decided not to make any more.

I know and it is actually both the fans (well some of them) and starz fault, Starz for having a geo-retricted app which limits viewers and the fans for illegally downloading it.

Bruce Campbell said in an interview that if AVED got cancelled there could be a forth movie but his most recent statements when addressing fan efforts to get AVED uncancelled, is that he has retired from the character. Which sucks big time but it is his decision and it is understandible if he wants to do newer things.

Huggs

Huggs

MASH - Season 7 Episode 21: Rally Round the Flagg Boys.

One of my favorites. Edward Winter, just killin it as Flagg.

Baron Von Marlon

The Last O.G.
Starring Tracy Morgan.
Expected this to be funnier but still quite alright.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Orville Season 1 Episodes 3-12
Loved this series. And some unexpected Guest Stars to

FlashForward  Episodes 21-22
After years i finally was able to finish this series. Damn you cliffhangers lol

Empire Season 4 Episode 18

Huggs

Huggs

Chowder: Season 1 Episode 8 - Gazpacho stands up.

My boy Gazpacho, tellin' it like it is. Marzipan...represent.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Kevin Can Wait Season 2 Episode 1

I lost interest in this towards the end of the first season, but I only watched this to see how they wrote out the wife. So we get a 1+ year time jump and she's dead but we don't know what happened and they've brought in his ex-wife from King of Queens to play his old partner, who wasn't referenced last season. WTF lol

Law and Order Special Victims Unit Season 16 Episode 23

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Magicians Season 3 Episode 1

Billions Season 3 Episode 12
Now im actually excited for Season 4 lol

Legion Season 2 Episodes 1-3
Still as Bats**t crazy as Season 1

Baron Von Marlon

The Sopranos
Long time since I saw this. Gonna skip the final season this time though.
Still holds up. Just the characters of Paulie an Silvio alone make it worth watching. Doctor Milfi ain't bad either.
And the soundtrack's pretty good too.

Stitch

Stitch

Westworld S2. Slow start but really interesting now. I'm intrigued as to where it's leading, going into the last few episodes.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Been watching Mark Strong's new spy thriller Deep State. It's a total Bourne/Night Manager rip-off that's not really on the same level of awesomeness as either of those (provided you only count the really good Bourne movies), but as always Strong is eminently watchable - and takes no shit. You would've thought people might have realised ahead of time that messing with his family is an obviously bad idea. The basic plot may be generic as all hell, but the underlying mystery is labyrinthine enough to keep me interested. I believe it's scheduled to air in the US in the near future, for anyone across the pond.

Oh yeah, it also has some AVP connections - William Hope appears as an ambitious US senator, while Karima McAdams (aka Karima Adebibe, the flashback sacrificial maiden from the first AVP) plays one of the main spy characters.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Slasher Season 2 Episode 8

Bull Season 2 Episode 1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed