Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,910 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Agreed.

Nightmare Asylum

You watch any more episodes FB? :)

First Blood

First Blood

Watched Girl in the Flower Dress this morning. So I am done with disc one. Gonna watch a bunch more tonight. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Just watched the first four myself. Flower Dress is my next one. :D Probably gonna marathon through a bunch of 'em tonight.

Disc one doesn't have a bonus feature section on the menu, though, so I'm assuming there are no commentary tracks for any of the first five episodes? Couldn't find anything in settings.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 11, 2014, 08:48:39 PM
Watched Girl in the Flower Dress this morning. So I am done with disc one. Gonna watch a bunch more tonight. :)

Yes, watch another two episodes and discover the glorious birth of Skimmons. ;D

Any favorite character(s) so far, by the way?

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 05, 2014, 03:16:52 PM
Season four up to 'The Constant.' That episode...

Ay, brother... best episode of the series. I was crying my guts out. It might still have that effect on me when I eventually revisit the series.

Quote from: Vertigo on Sep 10, 2014, 08:17:14 PM
Spoiler
-Very dispiriting knowing how many of these characters are going to be killed off. I know Eko was written out because the actor didn't like life in Hawaii (presenting a MASSIVE loss to the show), and I think Boone's death had been planned for story reasons. Charlie's death felt natural to the story, too. But does anybody know why Shannon, Michael, Ana-Lucia, Claire and Libby were written out?
Seems like such a waste of time getting to know these people only to know it's going to be meaningless in the long run.
[close]
Spoiler
Well, strictly speaking a lot of these characters weren't 'written out'. They just 'died' at certain intervals to move the plot along and to offer opportunities for the main characters to evolve, react etc. But in LOST - just because you're dead, it doesn't mean you're not coming back in one way or the other in future episodes. ;)
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

First reaction to this post...

Wait, Eva is watching AoS and crying while doing so? :o

Then I realized it was just stupid Lost. >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 11, 2014, 09:02:02 PM
stupid Lost. >:(

If possible go away Shas!.

Eva

Eva

MFW watching Agents of Shield

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 11, 2014, 08:55:05 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Sep 11, 2014, 08:48:39 PM

Yes, watch another two episodes and discover the glorious birth of Skimmons. ;D

Any favorite character(s) so far, by the way?

Coulson of course, and Sky. Ward is growing on me. Still love that truth serum scene from the season opener.  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Eva on Sep 11, 2014, 09:25:16 PM

MFW watching Agents of Shield

Spoiler
[close]

That's one of the last things I remember from starting season 5 last summer. It feels so good actually being able to watch the show in full now. Can't wait to finish. :)

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 11, 2014, 09:29:17 PM
Still love that truth serum scene from the season opener.  :D

Even better when Ward breaks the news to her. :D

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 11, 2014, 09:43:16 PM
Quote from: Eva on Sep 11, 2014, 09:25:16 PM

That's one of the last things I remember from starting season 5 last summer. It feels so good actually being able to watch the show in full now. Can't wait to finish. :)

S5 ends on a strong and very emotional note. Prepare your tear ducts.

S6 starts out a bit shitty imo but fear not - the writers got their shit together in the last half, as if they suddenly remembered what characters we care about and that the show is about to end for good. :)

First Blood

First Blood

Marvels Agents of Shield

FZZT
The Hub
The Well
The Bridge
The Magical Place

Shasvre

Shasvre

Well? ;D

First Blood

First Blood

They were all great. It was cool seeing Sitwell in the Hub episode and I quite like the look of Victoria Hand. As for the character of Mike, doesn't he become Deathlok?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed