Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,912 times)

Eva

Eva

X-Files is pretty solid for at least the first 2-3 seasons. Squeeze is great - and it's got a sequel. :)

Finished Fringe at last. Glad the last 3 episodes turned out the way they did, everything considered. I think my favorite character was the return of an 'old friend' of Walters. I absolutely loved what they did with the character and how it all ended for him. Doesn't help on my sentiment regarding what they did with the Observers though. I still think they are pretty weak and uninteresting villains.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
You didn't think Wyndmark was a good villain?
What did you think of Nina's death? :'(
And holy shit, September is hot with hair :laugh:
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

I watched Squeeze a little while ago. That was a great episode. Doug Hutchison makes for a creepy character.

Spoiler
Does he really squeeze through that little slit on the door? :laugh:
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 25, 2013, 11:42:06 PM
Spoiler
You didn't think Wyndmark was a good villain?
What did you think of Nina's death? :'(
And holy shit, September is hot with hair :laugh:
[close]
Spoiler
Not really, unless you count the episode with him killing Etta. :-\
I just liked the Observers a lot more when they were mysterious intruders with powers and an agenda we didn't know much about. The more we got to know, the less I liked them as a whole as a concept. I never really got the invasion part...

I suspected Nina was a goner the moment she turned up. To be fair, I thought Astrid would 'take a bullet' for the team as well. It was a given that someone had to be sacrificed to turn op the emotional stake in the audience.

Yep, September/Douglas had killer looks and I enjoyed his sorta subdued mannerisms and voice. He reminds me of David! :D

Favorite thing of mine in this season along with Etta.

Walter walking into the future and giving that look to Peter and seeing them giving eachother that hug when they accept what Walter is destined to do.  :'(
[close]

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 25, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
I watched Squeeze a little while ago. That was a great episode. Doug Hutchison makes for a creepy character.

Spoiler
Does he really squeeze through that little slit on the door? :laugh:
[close]

It looked sorta fake as hell when he suddenly jumps onto Scully in the bathroom. But as a creepy as f**k villain of the monster of the week staple, he worked great.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
"You're my very favorite thing, Peter." Oh god, that killed me  :'(
[close]

Eva

Eva

Olivia's reaction when Walter hands her his swimming trousers killed me as well :D

Spoiler
Now, I know the significance of the white tulip (I remember the Peter Weller episode quite well), but exactly how did it play into Walter and Peters relationship? Did Peter need forgiveness for something or did the tulip have another meaning for him? I feel like I've missed some detail... :P
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
I,uh, am confused about that too :D When I rewatch the series all in one go it will hopefully make a bit more sense.
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 12:06:58 AM
Spoiler
I,uh, am confused about that too :D When I rewatch the series all in one go it will hopefully make a bit more sense.
[close]

Going back to S1+2 as well. I've got those on blu-ray.

Spoiler
I think my tulip confusion is also caused by all the time travel shenanigans introduced. Is or isn't Walter present and alive when the series end with the 'new' reality/ending? Isn't he supposed to be there, just not present in that scene in the field? I could ask many more questions about this single aspect, but I doubt there's a conclusive answer to be found. :D
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
I think what happened is that he is erased from that part of the timeline, so while he is living in the future no one in the past can remember him anymore. He sends the white lily to Peter, even though I don't think Peter knows what it means or who it's from. It's sad :'(
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

All these spoilers. Damn you two. :D

Eva

Eva

Watch the show, Firsty ;)

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 12:20:54 AM
Spoiler
I think what happened is that he is erased from that part of the timeline, so while he is living in the future no one in the past can remember him anymore. He sends the white lily to Peter, even though I don't think Peter knows what it means or who it's from. It's sad :'(
[close]

Spoiler
This is where it gets tricky; if he's erased from that timeline (or part of it), then how did he send the letter to Peter within that same timeline? If Walter in the future is somehow able to 'return' to the past and send the letter, then why doesn't he turn up in person instead?

Something in Peters reaction when he sees the tulip, suggests that he remembers something... or that it triggers something inside him. How and what?

Christ, we are nerds about this... I need to go to bed... :D
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Damn you, Fringe! :laugh:

Eva

Eva

:D

Spoiler
I've got nothing to add actually. I just enjoy messing with Firsty. :D
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Eva on Jan 26, 2013, 12:45:07 AM
:D

Spoiler
I've got nothing to add actually. I just enjoy messing with Firsty. :D
[close]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBxgAmdPQWg#ws

Vickers

Vickers

NOOOOOOOOO...

No Fringe spoilers without warning please. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed