Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 739,669 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Another look at one one of the pieces of concept art from Halo 4. Certainly interesting, I'll have to say that.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 15, 2011, 01:54:57 AM
Another look at one one of the pieces of concept art from Halo 4. Certainly interesting, I'll have to say that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/dtjaaaamjsl/1up/cpda11-33.jpg
My thoughts? ONI has been on that planetoid for a long time.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If that's the case, that could certainly open up a bunch of interesting possibilities, that's for sure. I originally though that MC and Cortana would be pretty alone for the most part in this game, but this concept art is making me think otherwise.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If they were going to be stand alone as it would seem to have initially implied, I'd have to cry myself to sleep. Full ONI/UNSC occupation sounds... amazing.

That may be the first nice thing I've said about Halo "4".

Also, looking back at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKmu2yn3Fk#ws

It looks like either the occupation is starting or already begun. Starting would be very cool as well... but then there's the mystery of all of those destroyed ships floating around the interior entrance...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Intriguing concepts indeed.

Then, there is the mystery of that crashed ship from CEA's terminals. I forget which terminal it was, but the ship that crashed on the rings. Didn't look like anything Human, Forerunner, or Covenant.
Maybe something like this:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

IIRC I heard somewhere that the cover art for the trilogy was all Halo 4 concept art.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, it is. You read Cryptum, right? If so, were there ships like the ones on Primordium's cover in that book? Because I believe I saw something similar in one of CEA's terminals.

And speaking of terminals, the one of The Library is driving me crazy. Its the last one I have to find, and I know where it isn(I ended up googling the last three terminals), but I just can't seem to get it. I thought it was on the top floor, I made it to the end of the level, accidentally found a skull, and then noticed the terminal was underneath me. And it doesn't help that there are no rally points in CE, so now I'm going to have to play through it again. 
Oh well, its going to be all the more worth it when I finally find it.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 15, 2011, 10:38:38 PM

And speaking of terminals, the one of The Library is driving me crazy. Its the last one I have to find, and I know where it isn(I ended up googling the last three terminals), but I just can't seem to get it. I thought it was on the top floor, I made it to the end of the level, accidentally found a skull, and then noticed the terminal was underneath me. And it doesn't help that there are no rally points in CE, so now I'm going to have to play through it again. 
:laugh: thats exactly what happened to me, what you need to do is when you go into the big chamber and can see that terminal across from you, go right and keep jumping over the walls to reach it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 16, 2011, 02:33:07 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 15, 2011, 10:38:38 PM

:laugh: thats exactly what happened to me, what you need to do is when you go into the big chamber and can see that terminal across from you, go right and keep jumping over the walls to reach it.

Yeah, but I ended up going up all three elevators for whatever reason, and when I jumped the walls, it lead me to a skull that I had no idea was there :D Then I looked down, saw the terminal on the floor below, and sat there on the verge of tears ;) :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 15, 2011, 02:38:30 AM
Then, there is the mystery of that crashed ship from CEA's terminals. I forget which terminal it was, but the ship that crashed on the rings.
I always thought that the encasement that Guilty Spark had built around it looked a lot like the structure you enter that you encounter The Flood in...

Like it had just been swallowed by the earth over countless years.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, could be that too. Going to have to check out the terminals again. Probably watch all eleven in order, once I finally get the Library's.

Edit: I got the last terminal, and gave them all another watch. I think you're right about the "crashed ship".

And the eleventh terminal was an excellent Halo 2 tie in.

Corporal Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Right - I've started reading Glasslands. Really enjoying it so far. A lot better than Cole Protocol.

Gonna order CEA now too. Sick of missing out on the Halo action. All my Halo's are still at the old house.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed