Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 739,679 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 10, 2011, 11:45:44 AM
The Flood would be a whole lot scarrier as a Marine and with darker lighting.

Tsk, tsk, Doom. Think outside the box.  ::)

Sounds like Dead Space, quite honestly.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I thought Reach's campaign was a pretty good length. I really enjoyed it.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I can't really say I enjoyed it. I love Reach for Multiplayer and Spartan  customisation.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 10, 2011, 11:45:44 AM
The Flood would be a whole lot scarrier as a Marine and with darker lighting.

Tsk, tsk, Doom. Think outside the box.  ::)

Precisely.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 10, 2011, 03:47:46 PM
Id like a Halo 2: Anniversary
It'd be nice to see it updated and restored, getting rid of the graphic problems Halo 2 had.
I'd also like it because my current copy of Halo 2 stops playing after I think sacred icon? The level with Thel and Vadam against flood that's awesome.
And because of the fact my Halo 2 is lost anyways.

They have 4 years to get it done actually.
Ugh, if they're gonna do it with Halo 2, they might as well do it with 3/ODST as well.  ::)

Just to have the whole series on-par with Reach's graphics.

Ugh. Do not want.

Huol

Huol

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 10, 2011, 11:34:10 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 10, 2011, 03:47:46 PM
Id like a Halo 2: Anniversary
It'd be nice to see it updated and restored, getting rid of the graphic problems Halo 2 had.
I'd also like it because my current copy of Halo 2 stops playing after I think sacred icon? The level with Thel and Vadam against flood that's awesome.
And because of the fact my Halo 2 is lost anyways.

They have 4 years to get it done actually.
Ugh, if they're gonna do it with Halo 2, they might as well do it with 3/ODST as well.  ::)

Just to have the whole series on-par with Reach's graphics.

Ugh. Do not want.

i bet they're only remaking the ones pre-360

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

One thing I'm confused about is that they said that Halo 4 is beginning anew trilogy for the X-BOX 360. So does that mean that the 360 will still be around for another four (counting CEA) games worth?

Or is 5 or 6 going to come out with the new X-BOX?

Marketing wise, if there were plans for a new X-BOX in the next couple years, I'm pretty sure Micro$oft would have wanted to make Halo 4 a launch title.

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 11, 2011, 12:19:36 AM
One thing I'm confused about is that they said that Halo 4 is beginning anew trilogy for the X-BOX 360. So does that mean that the 360 will still be around for another four (counting CEA) games worth?

Or is 5 or 6 going to come out with the new X-BOX?

Marketing wise, if there were plans for a new X-BOX in the next couple years, I'm pretty sure Micro$oft would have wanted to make Halo 4 a launch title.

microsoft doesn't want to lose sales because halo fans won't be buying more halo games

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Basher917 on Jun 10, 2011, 04:17:11 PM
does this means there will be no new halo games in 2013?
Spoiler
good because i've got other things to spend money on
[close]

With Halo 4 coming out in 2012 then I would imagine that they will make Halo 5 like two or three years after Halo 4. So Halo 5 in 2014 or 2015.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 11, 2011, 06:14:07 AM
Quote from: Basher917 on Jun 10, 2011, 04:17:11 PM
does this means there will be no new halo games in 2013?
Spoiler
good because i've got other things to spend money on
[close]

With Halo 4 coming out in 2012 then I would imagine that they will make Halo 5 like two or three years after Halo 4. So Halo 5 in 2014 or 2015.

Although, there is the potential that the three games could be using the same engine, and are potentially being developed at the same time (though the priority now is of course 4), but they could be yearly.

What I was thinking, it would be cool if all three games had the same multiplayer, and come with a full games worth of multiplayer maps that could be accessed from any of the three games' discs. That way, the new trilogy oculd be a yearly release, without being milked, and we would have our biggest multiplayer ever.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

The last time I played CE was more than five years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP689xZSwo#ws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9bhM1xZyYE#ws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJxujQ3CaLo#ws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRVA5_rdsQ#ws

Just thinking about experiencing these cutscenes again remastered in the Anniversary Edition is putting a big grin on my face.  I wonder if they're keeping the same pans/angles or if they're improving on them.  Honestly, I think they could use an update in that regard.  It would be sweet if they remade the cutscenes akin to the cinematography in Danny Boyle's Sunshine.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Why remake the cinematography to mimic some other movie's? It was excellent.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

The headshots could be improved.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I thought CEs cutscenes looked great as they were. They shouldn't mess with that stuff, just make the graphics better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed