[WIP] Ahab Predator Cosplay

Started by AhabPredator, Nov 20, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

How does this predator cosplay compare to the recent movie-grade costumes? (AVP up to The Predator)

Better
10 (76.9%)
Worse
1 (7.7%)
Indifferent
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author
[WIP] Ahab Predator Cosplay (Read 11,407 times)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

They are of inferior quality.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

You can always start a new thread, starting with a timeline w/pics of what happened to this point.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 24, 2019, 12:20:00 AM
You can always start a new thread, starting with a timeline w/pics of what happened to this point.

Is that for sure permissible? I wish not to spam. Not to mention, it might make some people grumble to see two posts for the same thing.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 24, 2019, 11:09:41 PM

Is that for sure permissible? I wish not to spam. Not to mention, it might make some people grumble to see two posts for the same thing.

I think Hicks would be fine with it. Plus he can close the old thread for ya. Just call it "The All New Ahab Predator Cosplay Thread" or something.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 24, 2019, 11:18:39 PM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 24, 2019, 11:09:41 PM

I think Hicks would be fine with it. Plus he can close the old thread for ya. Just call it "The All New Ahab Predator Cosplay Thread" or something.

I think that after the new photos I get tomorrow, I will do exactly that. I have the teasers now, but Christopher asked me to respect his wishes and not post those. But I will surely post those, the new color photos, and the new thread tomorrow.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that's fine by me.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 25, 2019, 09:51:57 AM
Yeah, that's fine by me.

Thank you, Hicks. It's a good solution all the way around. Cheers!  :laugh:

Edit: I humbly ask Cpl. Hicks to lock this thread forthwith! Thanks and appreciate your moderation skills kind sir.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed