1:1 Warrior head sculpt

Started by D.R., Nov 24, 2010, 02:44:40 PM

Author
1:1 Warrior head sculpt (Read 31,688 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

backpipes evidently, the molds would not be so useful unless i plan to reproduce more of them.

what i am interested right now is in buying an old aircraft tow in my local airport. it happens to be the same model of the M-577 APC! i'm sure i could get it with a discount since they are replacing them and maybe fit it with the scraps from a riot control bus from the police. then, i could Soak Anarquist scum with style!

take that, rebel youth! this is for destroying innocent bus stops and polluting with your pamphlets and graffittis! nobody gives a shit about your naive POVs and fake social causes you f**king morons!

it would also have a bitchin' set to blast some Metal while doing the noble labor.

D.R.

molds worked out great! One obscure detail (at least to me) is the group of four vertical bars on the left shoulder sail. On most models they put three on both sides... more to come

(Ominous music)

chupacabras acheronsis

loveeeeeeely....

TheMonolith

This thing gets better by the second. Man, once molds of this are finished I would be thrilled to have one of these bad boys.
I have a few questions. For the copies you plan to sell (if you are still planning on that and you will have buyers) are you planning on sending paint kits, sending them unpainted, or painting all of them yourself?
I am expecting the middle one.

ScottishXeno

Wow, that looks BAD AMAZING!

D.R.

Sorry folks, can't help myself... I've been working on the face again, adding detail. If you can't tell any difference I promise the next update will be more substantial...

Thanks guys!!!

Space Sweeper

Oh... my god.

That is so sexy.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: P.B. on Mar 29, 2011, 01:26:37 AM
Sorry folks, can't help myself... I've been working on the face again, adding detail. If you can't tell any difference I promise the next update will be more substantial...

Thanks guys!!!

Its...beautiful.

TheMonolith

Every time I see it.
You know what? Screw ADI. PB here should do some work on the next movie. He knows how to make it look right.
I eagerly anticipate seeing it painted.
I wonder if he will make polished metal teeth for it. That would be sweet.

Purebreedalien

How I have not seen this thread before is beyond me, this is truly stunning work. Absolutely fantastic. I cannot wait to see the finished piece.

TheMonolith

That's not the best part. He's making copies of this thing.
Our fireplaces will gain serious awesome points for this.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 21, 2011, 05:43:47 PM

O.O

Depending on the price, I may just have to get one.

chupacabras acheronsis

you post-count boosting bastards.

locusta

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 21, 2011, 05:47:05 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 21, 2011, 05:43:47 PM

O.O

Depending on the price, I may just have to get one.

Since you canĀ“t get any SideShow 1/1 scale Warrior busts anymore (and if they pop up at ebay, than only for $$$), Philipps Bust will become the next collectors grail!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed