Online Marketing

Started by PREDETR, Jul 05, 2010, 04:37:44 AM

Author
Online Marketing (Read 4,092 times)

PREDETR

PREDETR

Just went to ESPN.com and there was a Predators ad on the front page, pretty cool!! It was the poster image of Mr. Black and it says "In 4 Days - Robert Rodriguez presents Predators" I'd post a screenshot but I'm a dunce and can't do it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has seen online marketing for the movie? I've seen the commercials at least 20 times already, but this is the first time I've seen online marketing myself. ESPN seems to be a great place for it.

Nole

Nole

I bet Mr. Black could play in the NFL.

Mutha_Brucka

Mutha_Brucka

Predators is a "man's" movie, and ESPN.com is a "man's" website, so I'm not too suprised. It's cool to see the movie being advertised alot lately tho.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Nole on Jul 05, 2010, 04:38:51 AM

And the UFC.

m138jewski

m138jewski

everyone was all worried about the lack of marketing, but Im seeing commercials for that more than any other movie right now

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

Quote from: Mutha_Brucka on Jul 05, 2010, 04:49:48 AM
Predators is a "man's" movie

i could disagree with that, lol.  :)
i haven't really seen any advertising for it. i think i saw it on t.v. two or three times but that's it. but then again, i haven't been watching t.v. lately due to the fact that i'm cramped in a small apartment with one t.v. at the moment and anything i'd want to watch is to scary for my little sisters. actually, anything that's not disney channel is to scary for them  ::)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

^ thats my mother in a nutshell she thing everything I like is scary
Quote from: Nole on Jul 05, 2010, 04:38:51 AM
Someone should Friend Tag that

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ive seen adds for it on youtube.

dallevalle

dallevalle

I have seen ads everywhere to like filmz or gametrailers so its kinda everywhere :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've seen adds on Hotmail. TV spots on TV, definitely on Paramount Comedy as that's all we really watch.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Yeah seen ads on Paramount and Discovery... My cinema's website has banners at the top and on the side, Comingsoon.net had ads and trailers in front of videos at one stage, I've seen stuff on Facebook (An event for the early UK screenings)

Moody

Moody

They should have done a Man vs. Wild: Predators special with Bear Grylls to promote the movie.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Myspace has a banner & a trailer.

Coreybcramer

Coreybcramer

The ad where it says "In 4 days Robert ........" at the end of it there is a new clip of the Falconer predator de-cloaking by Mr. Black.  (looks like it is around the scene where Royce has all the laser sights on him)  Looked pretty cool.  Just thought I would mention it.

Edit.   I saw this TV commercial on ESPN this morning.

JustADogChasingCars

JustADogChasingCars

Quote from: Moody on Jul 05, 2010, 12:33:02 PM
They should have done a Man vs. Wild: Predators special with Bear Grylls to promote the movie.

that would be awesome!  ;D i love Bear Grylls

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed