Aren't Predators' heads too big?

Started by nvidiageek, Jul 03, 2010, 08:56:20 PM

Author
Aren't Predators' heads too big? (Read 16,659 times)

nvidiageek

nvidiageek

Hi, I'm new here, but I'm not new to Preds!  ;) Love the first one. And that Pred was so proportionate. I'm worrying if the Preds in Predators are having big heads, they're not looking very proportionate like the rest of Preds in Predator, 2, AvP & AvPR. Are they gonna do something about it? Or do I have to live with that?  :-[

Quote from: nvidiageek on Jul 03, 2010, 08:56:20 PM
Hi, I'm new here, but I'm not new to Preds!  ;) Love the first one. And that Pred was so proportionate. I'm worrying if the Preds in Predators are having big heads, they're not looking very proportionate like the rest of Preds in Predator, 2, AvP & AvPR. Are they gonna do something about it? Or do I have to live with that?  :-[

well they are "super" preds

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Predator Heads were always bigger in proportion to the body than ours.

Captain Salt

Quote from: nvidiageek on Jul 03, 2010, 08:56:20 PM
Are they gonna do something about it? Or do I have to live with that?  :-[

What do you want them to do in 6 days...? ???

bleau

bleau

In AVP they made the heads too small or the body's to big and bulky. P1 and P2 the heads were a little big too IMO. Plus you gotta figure they have bio mask on and the shape of their head is weird.

Mutha_Brucka

I thought Wolf looked pretty proportionate

Federick Gonsa

I agree, they look way too big.

boostedlsj

Wolf IMO has the best head to body ratio  :D

But really I think Mr. Black's head is perfect. Falcon looks to have a big head but I think that is just because of his huge mask.

chrisr232007

Quote from: boostedlsj on Jul 04, 2010, 02:35:19 AM
Wolf IMO has the best head to body ratio  :D

But really I think Mr. Black's head is perfect. Falcon looks to have a big head but I think that is just because of his huge mask.

Wolf looked good compared to AVP preds like scar but still dont look like anytime by no means...preds heads suppose to look bigger...look at P1 and P2

Samus007

Samus007

I thought the same thing a few months back when I first saw some photos from the movie, but now it seems about right. Can't wait till this movie comes out though.

As for Wolf, he was the best looking Predator IMO. (So far).

chrisr232007

Quote from: Samus007 on Jul 04, 2010, 02:52:37 AM
I thought the same thing a few months back when I first saw some photos from the movie, but now it seems about right. Can't wait till this movie comes out though.

Are you high or drunk when you posted that??

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Jul 04, 2010, 02:54:36 AM
Quote from: Samus007 on Jul 04, 2010, 02:52:37 AM

Are you high or drunk when you posted that??

NEWS FLASH: Other people have different opinions than you

Lar'ja Thwei

Yeah, like me. I love Scar's face design!! IT LOOKS SO HUMAN AND NON-PREDATOR LIKE!!

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 04, 2010, 03:51:58 AM
Yeah, like me. I love Scar's face design!! IT LOOKS SO HUMAN AND NON-PREDATOR LIKE!!

To each their own man

Spoon

Spoon

LOL
dont worry its only the younglings that are saying the positive things about the ADI work on the predators.  I personally don't see anything good about ADI's work on the avp franchise. 
Wolf did look alright but no where close to pred 1 then pred 2.  Avp was a slap to the fans.

For saying anything positive about the face of the predator in avp  is a total shock.  I was laughing my ass off in the theatre when he unmasked.  I really thought I was watching the live action ninja turtles movie. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed