AvPGalaxy's Favourite Movie

Started by Its Game Time, Apr 11, 2007, 12:57:17 AM

Whats your fave movie out of the whole franchise?

Predator
164 (19.3%)
Predator 2
45 (5.3%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
29 (3.4%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
25 (2.9%)
Alien
204 (24%)
Aliens
305 (35.9%)
AlienĀ³
51 (6%)
Alien Resurrection
8 (0.9%)
Predators
12 (1.4%)
Prometheus
2 (0.2%)
Alien: Covenant
4 (0.5%)
The Predator
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 794

Author
AvPGalaxy's Favourite Movie (Read 183,497 times)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

ALIENS and PREDATOR are one of my favourite movies of all time so it's hard to narrow those two down to one. I probably watch Predator more though for a couple of reasons; Arnie, Story, Anytime, Classic, Epic, Classic...'nuff said. ALIENS, of course, is still an ingenious formed by James Cameron.

fry1236

fry1236

It is extremely hard for me but if I have to choose than it would be Predator 2. I don't know why I just love it for some reason but I do like.... well I love all of them it's just so hard  :'( but I'm not a huge fan of Predators. I'm really not sure why too. But Predator 2 is the best (I think it's the best) , although my stomach churns every time he aids himself  :P

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

For sure it would be the original out of them all: ALIEN.

I really should come back and read more answers later, because I don't know why anyone would respond for Resurrection or AVP:R. Actually, I could say the same for AVP and Alien3, since there are 4 or 5 other good movies in this franchise. PREDATORS sounds good but I haven't seen it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: StayFrosty on Oct 29, 2011, 11:32:33 AM
I don't know why anyone would respond for Resurrection or AVP:R.
Opinion being the easiest of the answers.

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: StayFrosty on Oct 29, 2011, 11:32:33 AM
For sure it would be the original out of them all: ALIEN.

I really should come back and read more answers later, because I don't know why anyone would respond for Resurrection or AVP:R. Actually, I could say the same for AVP and Alien3, since there are 4 or 5 other good movies in this franchise. PREDATORS sounds good but I haven't seen it.
alien 3 wan't bad
people just love nit picking the f**k out of that movie because they want it to be just like aliens.
this is why in some ways i consider aliens overrated compared to the other four films

deimos-remus

deimos-remus

Alien for sure.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: deimos-remus on Nov 21, 2011, 04:54:43 AM
Alien for sure.

Same here. After Alien it would be Predator 2 aand........I know, shame on me...AVP1

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 02, 2011, 11:25:26 PM
Quote from: deimos-remus on Nov 21, 2011, 04:54:43 AM
Alien for sure.

Same here. After Alien it would be Predator 2 aand........I know, shame on me...AVP1

Good for you! Be proud to like AVP1!

Actually, if you put Aliens and Predator in there then that's the complete list of my favorites...

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Alien 3.  The sheers balls of it to kill Hicks and Newt adds to the ongoing futility of Ripley's battle against the Alien and her living on borrowed time.  Yes it has it's flaws but I love the look of the film and the depressing tone Fincher sets.

Predator comes in at a very close second though

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 08, 2011, 02:26:48 PM
Alien 3.  The sheers balls of it to kill Hicks and Newt adds to the ongoing futility of Ripley's battle against the Alien and her living on borrowed time.  Yes it has it's flaws but I love the look of the film and the depressing tone Fincher sets.

Predator comes in at a very close second though

But her battle wasn't futile...she won, and her fight with the Alien was concluded, at least for that trip, anyways. I agree that the film has some beautiful direction, though.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I meant the futiility of her trying to escape her nightmare.  Thats just my interpretation of it anyway

AlexVelez

AlexVelez

21 people voted for AVP:R.

psychonaut25

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Each time someone vote for AvP-R, there is a kitten who commits suicide.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 27, 2011, 09:19:05 PM
Each time someone vote for AvP-R, there is a kitten who commits suicide.
And an orphanage is set on fire.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed