ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 157,258 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

like if they weren't doing that so far.

ikarop

ikarop

Since none else bothered to post it. ACM T-shirt below:

newbeing

newbeing

kevinrieplmusic ‏ @kevinrieplmusic
Quoteprepping all my music from back in 2007-08-09 that was written for a certain xeno game. need to get ALL ready for orch...VERY SOON

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 26, 2012, 03:01:39 PM

Where below?!

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 27, 2012, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Mar 26, 2012, 03:01:39 PM

Where below?!

Maybe you're not reading it right...:D

No,  but seriously I can't see it either and using quote function to elicit the url doesn't prove to be successful either, since the link seems to be personalized.

ikarop

ikarop

Try again now.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Too bad they will never release those stencils to the public ;(

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Sega To Cancel Games - Sonic, Football Manager, Total War, Alien IPs Survive

QuoteSega will focus on less titles, concentrating on "strong IPs" such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Football Manager, Total War and the upcoming Aliens title, all of which are expected to "continue posting solid earnings".

ACM is okay. *wipes sweat from brow*

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Sh0dan on Mar 30, 2012, 11:40:40 AM

QuoteSega will focus on less titles, concentrating on "strong IPs" such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Football Manager, Total War and the upcoming Aliens title, all of which are expected to "continue posting solid earnings".

I've never said anything here...but can't hold my tongue any longer....either give us the game or stop f**king with us....

CyberDemon13

CyberDemon13

Dude, GBX JUST said they're releasing new info on the 4th. Read up before posting ignorantly. ;)

Razz

Razz

Quote from: alienfan95610 on Mar 30, 2012, 01:47:16 PM

I've never said anything here...but can't hold my tongue any longer....either give us the game or stop f**king with us....
Have a look at the other threads, more info is due next week when the embargo lifts from the Dallas event not to mention PAX East aswell.

I refuse to get excited till I see a date but we're slowly getting there, keep the faith. :)

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

Quote from: Razz on Mar 30, 2012, 02:26:57 PM
Quote from: alienfan95610 on Mar 30, 2012, 01:47:16 PM

Have a look at the other threads, more info is due next week when the embargo lifts from the Dallas event not to mention PAX East aswell.

I refuse to get excited till I see a date but we're slowly getting there, keep the faith. :)
Yes release date is coming

Spudy1216

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thats weird.  The Total War games are extremely popular, unless they're talking about a different game. 

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 31, 2012, 10:35:59 PM

Thats weird.  The Total War games are extremely popular, unless they're talking about a different game.
I believe what it says is that although Sega cancels some games, Alien, Total War, Sonic, etc. are going to survive. (They didn't get cut)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed