AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2011, 07:00:21 AM

Author
AvPG Exclusive: Prometheus Concept Art (Read 74,293 times)

Corporal Hicks

Ahem…As a few of you figured out the Space Jockey concept art was in fact an April Fool’s from the pencil of none other than our very own amazingly talented Cellien.

And as well that we’ve also made the 10 Most Heartbreaking April Fool’s Movie News Scoops (2011). And there’s more. Other movie sites picked up the image and had a bit of a run with it: Aint It Cool News, JoBlo and FilmShaft.

ORIGINAL APRIL FOOL’S POST: This finally answers the question is Prometheus related to Alien. We’ve scooped an exclusive sneak peak at some concept art from 20th Century Fox:

Gearbox Dropped From Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit

Most interesting is the inclusion of the Predator shoulder-cannon in the design and the lack of legs. Click here for the full size image (currently hosted on my personal host, it’ll be in the Gallery soon) and keep an eye out for more exclusive content.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well f**k me sideways.

Mike’s Monsters

What the hell? What's with the shoulder cannon?

Sexy Poot

So glad the preds are officially canon with the alien universe  ;D

Sharp Sticks

SiL

Yeah, okay.

f**k this movie, I'm out.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I actually saw this over at IMDB so either AvPGalaxy stole it from there or some lurker took it already. People seem to be pretty happy. They're flippin out over there about the whole Predator canon thing. At least its official now.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: SiL on Apr 01, 2011, 06:24:11 AM
Yeah, okay.

f**k this movie, I'm out.

Oh boy. This is going to be fun to watch.

Pretty sweet sketch actually.

EpsilonOrpheon777

He doesn't necessarily NOT have legs, they could just be hard to distinguish due to his stance/lighting. But yeah i agree, i'm very intrigued with the direction this is going. Did NOT expect that.

SiL

Neat pic indeed.

would be nice to have something more than "We got this from Fox" to go by, though.

frankaster

ok... i feel kind of stupid after seen this....   lol 4111??!

Huol

Oh man dat space joc-

is that a shoulder cannon.

genocyber

Space Jockey looks very creepy.
...did it mug a Predator?

Sharp Sticks

rex511

yup, space jockey and a shoulder cannon so.... now what? any news that the xenomorphs are involved?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed