Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,368 times)

Sabby

Sabby

Syndicate, the 2012 version. Raise the FOV and fix the mouse acceleration, and it's quite a slick and fun shooter.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Five Nights at Freddy's

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Final Fantasy XIII

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ocarina of Time

Just completed the Forest Temple. Damn, I'm loving these boss fights. Like, that dude just jumped out of paintings at me. :o

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Battlefield Hardline BETA

Man do I enjoy Hotwire mode, I've hardly touched traditional conquest because I'm so wrapped up in the new Heists and Hotwire modes. I've played a lot as the Mechanic and Enforcer classes. One of my favourite moments is when I'm in the middle of a car chase in Hotwire, the enemy is driving up behind us while the passengers are shooting, I was then hanging out the window as the Enforcer, threw a breaching charge (C4) behind us, then right when that enemy car drove over it I set it off and the guys chasing us were consumed by one big BOOM of a fiery explosion.

One thing I hope they fix for Hardline is the slugs on the shotgun (Remington 870 Magnum). There is no way in hell anyone should be surviving more than 3 shots with slug ammunition, yet I have instances when people are surviving 5-6 shots out of the 7 that are loaded.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. Wii-U

I learned today that I cannot play this f**king game with the GC controller to save my life. Having to completely push down the L and R buttons to roll just takes too much time when on the gamepad or cc pro u I can just switch the control scheme to have the top left button for rolls. So much faster and useful and feels way better than the GC controller tbh as much as I love the GC controller.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 07, 2015, 01:14:36 AM

One thing I hope they fix for Hardline is the slugs on the shotgun (Remington 870 Magnum). There is no way in hell anyone should be surviving more than 3 shots with slug ammunition, yet I have instances when people are surviving 5-6 shots out of the 7 that are loaded.

Are you sure its not lag? (delayed death)

Sabby

Sabby

Geez, I can't remember the last time I juggled this many games at once.

Dying Light
EDF 2025
Syndicate
Freedom Planet
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Mass Effect 3
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 08, 2015, 07:38:25 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 07, 2015, 01:14:36 AM

Are you sure its not lag? (delayed death)

I don't think so, I was able to take my sweet time making sure to make all my shots count. I was in an elevated position with cover over a distance and he only had an SMG.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Sonic 2. I don't think it's in the same league as Sonic 3 & Knuckles (best played via the Sonic 3 Complete hack), but it's infinitely more fun than the first game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hardline BETA

I've been a baaad boy. I bought sabotage for the Mechanic, and in Hotwire rather than taking marked cars and driving them to win, I go up to a marked car, use sabotage to put a bomb on them, then leave and wait for the enemy to take the vehicles. Then when they start the ignition and start driving... BOOM!  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ocarina of Time

I managed to complete the Water Temple. Even though they supposedly simplified it for the 3DS version, it was still a pain to navigate.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'm very close to the end with Deus Ex (Area 51). Doesn't seem like much , but when I realize what an adventure I had...it's awesome.

Replaying Metro:Last Light (I love this game) and I finished Alien:Isolation with which I'm kinda disappointed (the ending , to be precise) but the tension it created and the atmosphere were too good . I'm gonna try Survivor Mode a few times.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

vikingr

vikingr

Finally brought RE HD Remaster to an end.

Was a pretty nice deja vu back to my youth :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Thanks to the massive Eidos sale on Steam this past weekend, I downloaded the Just Cause and Hitman games together. Currently working through Just Cause 2. I did install and play a little bit of the first one, but it's too painful to look at.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed