The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 465,202 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Walked in from college and found out that my step-dad had downloaded the whole of season 2 for me...what a chap!

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

scm

scm

Shasvre

Shasvre

She has the right attitude for the character, which is more important than looks anyway. That goes for both of them.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

is she supposed to be gorgeous or something? From what i can tell, she's just a straight badass and that more than makes up for some sexyappeal.  ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Eva

Eva

Danish TV3 just showed the last S1 episode and there's no way I can wait for them to start on S2. Best series in tv right now hands down.  :)

Just gonna have to find S2 online if they don't pull their head out of their ass and get right on to S2...

m41guy

m41guy

I couldn't wait any longer so I finally picked up a set of the books while I decide whether or not to go the online route for Season 2 or just wait for it to be on dvd...

I just want to be able to watch it on my TV instead of just my laptop, which has no A/V hookups.

*edit*
disregard, I wouldn't want to violate any rules about posting or contributing to...umm piracy..or anything.

Spoiler
Yeah, I found one. ;D
[close]

Eva

Eva

^ Oh, no need to - that wasn't the point of my comment, but thanx for the kind thought  :)

I know where to watch it online if I'm out of options (some tv-series are simply not available here, even if you wanna throw money after them). I'll see what options present themselves to me and figure out what to do...  ;)

Master

Master

Quote from: Eva on May 13, 2012, 05:35:39 PM
^ Oh, no need to - that wasn't the point of my comment, but thanx for the kind thought  :)

I know where to watch it online if I'm out of options (some tv-series are simply not available here, even if you wanna throw money after them). I'll see what options present themselves to me and figure out what to do...  ;)

You can download seven episodes of season2 in very good quality  ;)

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Eva on May 13, 2012, 05:35:39 PM

Actually, the part after my "edit" was mostly sarcasm.  It was also about how I didn't want anyone to point me in the or any direction to a website because I found one lol. 

Almost done with the first book too.  I crushed like 350 pages in the last two days.  I don't know if it felt like I was going faster or was actually going faster since I "knew" what was going on from seeing Season 1.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

My god, this episode was just... fantastic. So many great scenes, I'm not even going to bother mentioning them all. Standout for me was with the 13 in Qarth. One of the best changes they made between the show and the books.

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, this was a really great episode. The scenes with Jaime Lannister were fantastic. And it's tragic watching the fall of Theon Greyjoy.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Best episode by far. So many fantastic scenes of people just talking.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

LOL!

Spoiler
[close]

I was cracking up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed