The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 465,005 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

it a shame it didn't win best TV series.

ace3g

Valaquen

Valaquen

Looks pretty.

Interview with GRRM: http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/5633/

Warning: Spoilers if you haven't read the books ^^

Shasvre

Shasvre

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Wonder when we'll get our first trailer for the Second Season?

It will première in April 2012, so we've basically got about 5 and a half months to go. Hope we get something by the end of the year! :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

The first look at the new season will air tonight. :)

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Entry/First_Look_at_Game_of_Thrones_S2/

Michael Harper

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

April 2012 can't get here soon enough. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

...Oh dear god. I'm so excited. :')

And that shirt that D.B. Weiss is wearing? I MUST HAVE IT.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

I keep thinking, "why don't they just show us some actual footage instead of a Behind the Scenes look. And, I want posters and Official Stills", and then I remember that we're still five months away. A small tear runs down my cheek. The release of the Blu-Ray collection of Season One cannot come soon enough!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Daenerys...

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Michael Harper on Nov 22, 2011, 11:48:32 AM
I keep thinking, "why don't they just show us some actual footage instead of a Behind the Scenes look. And, I want posters and Official Stills", and then I remember that we're still five months away. A small tear runs down my cheek. The release of the Blu-Ray collection of Season One cannot come soon enough!

And that's still what, March when the dvd/BluRay comes out?  Only a month before season 2, it would have been an AWESOME Christmas present...

Shasvre

Shasvre

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=50301

QuoteEXCLUSIVE BLU-RAY FEATURES:

Blu-Ray Complete Guide to Westeros: An interactive compendium of the noble houses and lands featured in Season One, PLUS 24 exclusive histories of the Seven Kingdoms as told by the characters themselves.

Anatomy of an Episode: An in-episode experience that explores the creative minds and colossal efforts behind episode six, "A Golden Crown".

In-Episode Guide: In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations, and relevant histories while each episode plays.

Hidden Dragon Eggs: Find the hidden dragon eggs to uncover even more never-before-seen content.

ALSO INCLUDED:

Making Game of Thrones: An exclusive 30-minute feature including never-before-seen footage from the set and interview from the cast and crew.

Creating the Show Open: An inside look at the creation of the Emmy-winning opening title sequence for Game of Thrones

From the Book to the Screen: Executive producers David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, and author George R.R. Martin talk about the challenge of bringing Martin's epic fantasy novel to life on HBO.

Character Profiles: Profiles of 15 major characters as described by the actors portraying them.

The Night's Watch: An in-depth look at the unique order of men who patrol and protect the Wall, a 700-foot ice structure that separates the Seven Kingdoms from the darkness beyond.

Creating the Dothraki Language: An insightful glance into the comprehensive language created for the Dothraki people in Game of Thrones.

Audio Commentaries: Seven audio commentaries with Cast and Crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, and more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed