Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by Sabres21768 - Today at 10:48:38 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 10:46:42 AM
Quote from: Drukathi on Today at 10:34:57 AM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 09:58:27 AMPeople from Creative Assembly noticed that Xeno walking on its original humanoid legs doesn't look very threathning .

Skill issue :D
Spoiler
or bias
[close]

Nah, they were trying to implement it, but it just looked ankward in game enveiroment, with it mostly stalking the halls on two legs and running a lot.
I'm  STILL waiting to see footage of that in-game before they changed it.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 10:03:56 PM
It's gonna be way better that The Pray.
Prey / Re: “What Strength Really Is,"...
Last post by Wysps - Today at 10:00:27 PM
I think, considering he did mention during the interview that one of his first ideas was a team up with a younger Predator against the fur trappers, that could play a part in the sequel.  I think his reason for not considering it further was because he wanted the story to focus solely on Naru's journey.

Also him not wanting to answer the whole "would you consider letting a Predator win" question or something along those lines leads me to believe that we could possibly get our first survivor soon (either in the Prey sequel or Badlands).
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:56:58 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 09:48:38 PMRomulus Alien design already did one thing right. It appears to have visible skull, and that's always a win in my book.
Extra visible with the crack in the dome!
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 09:54:18 PM
 >:(
Last post by jacobo1122 - Today at 09:48:38 PM
Romulus Alien design already did one thing right. It appears to have visible skull, and that's always a win in my book.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:46:59 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 07:53:52 PMOne man's "6/10, meh... mid" is another man's "6/10, fascinating messy experience."
But both people agree the film is mid, and rate it as such.

Which is where I'm predicting this film. A solid 6/10. The Prey of the Alien movies.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All David Lynch
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: ColliderAlthough the location and exact time period of the film is somewhat ambiguous, Eraserhead appears to take place within an industrial area that is reliant upon old-fashioned electrical currents. Rudimentary electric technology plays a major role in Henry's visions, as the popping sound of currents can often be heard before he starts seeing surrealist images.Lynch originally included a moment in Eraserhead where Henry sees two women tied to a bed while a man with an electric box stands by. While Henry turns away and looks horrified, the implication is that the man is about to electrocute and kill them.

https://twitter.com/Collider/status/1786808404276646389
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Twin Peaks revival
Last post by T Dog - Today at 09:39:45 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Today at 06:46:06 PMI'm curious as to what a Season4 would even look like, considering how much of the cast is now gone, and presumably the

Spoiler
weird ass Flashpoint timeline Cooper apparently created at the end of The Return. :laugh:
[close]

Maybe it's time for Sheriff Andy.

I don't think anybody predicted how S3 would play out so in that respect who the hell knows how S4 could possibly go? 99% of it could be in L.A for example.

In regards to the ending of S3
Spoiler
it was dark as f**k. It seems Cooper's story is just destined to end badly for him although he changes other people's lives for the better along the way
[close]

General Discussion / Re: All Elon Musk
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:17:51 PM
He'll never be as funny as when he's trying to be sincere.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed