Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,071,658 times)

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

Legion - 8/10
Dante's Inferno(Animated) - 7/10

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Tropic Thunder - 7/10
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007) - 5.5/10

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Inglorious Basterds 10/10

Magnificent!

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

All of the Alien movies in celebration of Aliens vs Predator!  :)

peanut8

peanut8

The Blues Brothers - 9/10

Loved it.

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

AVP, Definitive Edition, Extended Edition - Well, it had all the deleted scenes in it (although I could have done without the LexSeb whateverthef**kthatwas), more blood (sometimes too much) and more sound (although that could have been because I was watching it on my portable DVD player with my headphones. Sounded awesome). The extended edition has the best time though ("Out, Beaker, or you'll be wearing your arse as a hat" XD). But the original is still my favourite [movie].

Aliens - "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen" XD 9/10

peanut8

peanut8

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - 7/10

Dick Liddil was my favourite character, so his shootout with Wood Hite was incredibly intense and I absolutely loved it. After that, however, I just wanted Jesse James to get shot already. It seemed to drag on for a bit too long.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Technically not a movie, but I just watched every episode of Red Vs Blue: Reconstruction and it was awesome.

9/10

PredMaster125

PredMaster125

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 18, 2010, 08:11:48 PM
Technically not a movie, but I just watched every episode of Red Vs Blue: Reconstruction and it was awesome.

9/10

Cool.I just finished watching the original Blood Gulch Chronicles.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

A Perfect Getaway - 6.5/10

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Predator 2.

9/10

It was awesome, just as it was awesome the first time I watched it. Not sure why some people (most people?) don't think it's a good sequel.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

AVP 2 , The action is okay but the movie stil sucks

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I just watched Timebomb. It's an obscure action thriller from the early nineties that stars none other than Michael Biehn. Woo, yay right? Weeeell... not quite. I think I understand now why it's so hard to find a film where he gets top billing. He lacks a certain, err, je ne sais quoi as the leading man. He's alright; just not the most convincing hero. Although he looks amazing when put next to Patsy Kensit, who's (hotness aside) just a little embarrassing in the role of the "sexy psychiatrist".

The film is entertaining, though. There's plenty of violent action to stop you thinking about the bonkers plot (brainwashed assassins trying to kill Biehn because... to be honest I'm still not sure why). There's even a shootout inside an erotic theatre, complete with orgasmic moans complimenting the gunfire. Which was weird.

Bah, three out of five.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Feb 20, 2010, 02:04:36 AM
...je ne sais quoi...

I believe you mean je ne sais pas.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

No.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed