Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,067,837 times)

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Tombstone

Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday owns. Badass western.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Beast Mode on Oct 22, 2012, 02:04:04 AM
Tombstone

Yes.

Spoiler
Three hours of me being peverted.  ;)
[close]

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 22, 2012, 02:07:25 AM
Quote from: Beast Mode on Oct 22, 2012, 02:04:04 AM
Tombstone

Yes.

Spoiler
Three hours of me being peverted.  ;)
[close]

And your Beihn devotion  ;D... Made me remember seriously, he was a sick villain in this, all revolver trick spinning, latin muttering, educated, killer... Might be my fav of all his roles. Pretty sure he sports a stache in all his 'evil' roles

Prime113

Prime113

Resident Evil: Retribuition

Alright, this one was pretty damn silly. Some of it was just, like, really? But, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy some parts of it. I liked that they added more game characters, but they were so underused, and just WERENT there characters. For example: Leon, who always tries to save people, tried to talk Alice out of going to save someone. That's not Leon, damnit! Ada, though, Ada...was pretty great. Looked almost exactly like her, and she was sexy and badass. 

Like the first and fourth one, I really liked the soundtrack. A good mix of electronic and strings. Also, the final shot of the movie...YUUSSS!

6.5/10

First Blood

First Blood

I hated that movie so much. Usually these movies have some sort of redeeming quality amidst the stink (pardon the pun) – but I couldn't find any. The whole concept behind the zones didn't really make sense. How is the Red Queen trapping zombies and 'activating' them? And where the f**k did all those humans come from during the Tokyo simulation? You know, the one's that perfectly recreated the opening scene in Afterline – only to get turned into zombies 10 seconds later and chase Alice. The whole movie fails...logically.

Glad you found some enjoyment out it though. :D

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

The last movie I watch was last night at eleven, Shrek! I was in a wired mood last night lol! :)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Beast Mode on Oct 22, 2012, 04:57:02 AM
And your Beihn devotion  ;D... Made me remember seriously, he was a sick villain in this, all revolver trick spinning, latin muttering, educated, killer... Might be my fav of all his roles. Pretty sure he sports a stache in all his 'evil' roles

He was quite formidable in The Abyss as well. My favorite Cameron film by the width of his evil mustache hair :)

Edvin

Edvin

Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 04:27:20 PM

He was quite formidable in The Abyss as well. My favorite Cameron film by the width of his evil mustache hair :)

Evil, crazy musatache hair.

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 21, 2012, 02:49:50 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 21, 2012, 02:42:44 PM
in response to Ice Age 4: Blue sky studios are kind of the bottom of the barrel animation audio. even their best films are barely better than mediocre, in comparison to Pixar obviously, Dreamworks, and Sony Animation. (in that order) Sony are generally hit and miss, and the worst of Dreamworks and Pixar are on par with the best of Blue Sky.

Well said.

I must say, though - Sony's Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs really took me by surprise.
yes Cloudy is amazing.

anyway

Orlando

...dat Swinton

Edvin

Edvin

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ef8d65ff2c/more

Quote"what about Tilda Swinton? The face of Nosferatu, and the body of a emaciated old man.
- I am going to personally send you back to hell, Tilda Swinton.
"

she creeps me the f**k out.

she was kinda hot in 1992.

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Well I just finished watching Alien and am currently watching Aliens.  :) Hicks yum.... Oh my um... Just ignore that last bit hehehe.....

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Edvin on Oct 22, 2012, 06:31:01 PM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 04:27:20 PM

Evil, crazy musatache hair.

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/1509-149.jpg

I heard that.  ;)

Eva

Eva

Yeah, careful there Edvin - Amaterasu will just threaten with... giving you a hug or something...  ;)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

More like slobbery dog kisses.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed