Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,068,049 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

So, I have a question about Tombstone. Does Doc Holiday say "I'm your huckleberry" or "I'm your hucklebearer" (as in pall-bearer). Going by this scene, it seems like it is hucklebearer, but I have seen huckleberry used so often, I'm not really sure. :-\

Snowdog

Snowdog

I am the LAW!!!!!! 8)

Just saw Dredd 3D and i have to say i liked it a lot. Actually i totally loved it ;D
The scene where..
Spoiler
Judge Dredd threw the gang member off the ledge and slowly dissappearing in the smoke again was great. The look/shock on ma-ma's face was priceless. Absolutely my favorite moment from the whole movie.
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Sunshine - 8.5/10 - I wish the plot twist was handled a bit better. Otherwise, amazing sci-fi film in all aspects. Truly underrated. Full of feels.

Edvin

Edvin

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 17, 2012, 05:11:31 PM
Sunshine - 8.5/10 - I wish the plot twist was handled a bit better. Otherwise, amazing sci-fi film in all aspects. Truly underrated. Full of feels.
Sunshine is a 10/10 for me. it is by far my favourite movie of all time.
it just succeeds on every level. There is not one single movie that have or ever will trump it.
always glad when somebody sees it.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Edvin on Oct 17, 2012, 05:47:33 PM
Quote from: scarhunter92 on Oct 17, 2012, 05:11:31 PM
Sunshine is a 10/10 for me. it is by far my favourite movie of all time.
it just succeeds on every level. There is not one single movie that have or ever will trump it.
always glad when somebody sees it.

Slow down, bro.

Edvin

Edvin

ahahahahha No.
naw but seriously. it's the best.

QuoteI wish the plot twist was handled a bit better.
Spoiler
you mean the reveal of Pinbacker? the creepiest villain of all time?
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Edvin on Oct 17, 2012, 06:27:47 PM
ahahahahha No.
naw but seriously. it's the best.

QuoteI wish the plot twist was handled a bit better.
Spoiler
you mean the reveal of Pinbacker? the creepiest villain of all time?
[close]

That and half the stuff that follows. And I think you're exaggerating.

Edvin

Edvin

how? about what? :)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

About everything. Don't ge me wrong, I really liked the movie but c'mon...

You're allowed to love it as much as you want though. ;)

Edvin

Edvin

yeah, i get that alot actually haha, but it's just that it is so much deeper than what people usually see. im just glad more people know about it.  ;D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

It's definitely deep and thoughtful, can't argue with that. Full of symbolisms too.

Edvin

Edvin

yupp. but the symbolisms are pretty in your face too.
did you know that everyone of the main astronauts all symbolize different human emotions and feelings?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Edvin on Oct 17, 2012, 07:30:52 PM
yupp. but the symbolisms are pretty in your face too.
did you know that everyone of the main astronauts all symbolize different human emotions and feelings?

Definitely catched that without thinking too much about it. Excellent acting all-around.

Edvin

Edvin

yeah i know, the actors are excellent. this was the first time i saw Chris Evans acting outside of Fantastic 4, and he really showed that he was a great actor.
Cilian Murphy is great as a good guy character, too bad he always plays bad guys  :D
Also, this was Mark Strong before he became so famous. He is really great.
Cliff Curtis as Searle is also cool. i like Cliff Curtis, he seems like such a nice guy, and his character really is my favourite, mostly because he is kind of turning into Pinbacker.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed