Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 173,641 times)

Suicide767

I wasnt reffering to single player lifecycle. single player lifecycle IS pointless I completely agree. I was talking about multiplayer lifecycle.

My question simply : Why wasnt a MP Lifecycle added, and if time was at a cost, could it be possibly added as DLC sometime in the future?

Sui

Tyranix

That question has been answered Suicide

ObiFett

Are there any plans to add new gameplay modes?   Namely modes in which players have one life, species objective based (each species has a unique and conflicting objective other than kills in the same game), and/or a Predator v Alien mode?

VEF214

Quote from: ObiFett on Feb 17, 2010, 04:47:53 PM
Are there any plans to add new gameplay modes?   Namely modes in which players have one life, species objective based (each species has a unique and conflicting objective other than kills in the same game), and/or a Predator v Alien mode?

This needs to be answered.

Sbm76

How do you guys at Rebellion feel about the reviews of the game? Quite mixed I'd say, some negative but mostly positive so far. As for myself I think the game is great, not often I have as much fun with a game as with your creation.

DemskeetSkeet

I would like to know a few things:

What's up with the distribution of this game? I know Monday was a holiday and probably caused shipping delays but my Best Buy only received a few copies of the 360 version but had several PS3 and PC versions come in.

The Hunter Edition is severely back ordered even if some ordered it weeks if not months ago.

Lastly: Do you have any plans on offering refunds, replacements, or repairs on the Hunter Edition's Face Hugger?

I am hoping I will be able to pick the game up from Best Buy's next shipment(which will hopefully be soon).

DoomRulz

^ Distribution and sales are SEGA's prerogative, not Rebellion's.

Drewid

They're replacing broken facehugger for free, there's a couple of threads about it.

Tyranix

I was saying before that the match making was almost too concerned about balancing. Now I just got to see the extact oposite thanks to the match making. I was in a Dominantion match, placed as human with my friends, 4 of us, against 9 aliens. Had fun, but ya... complete crap... how is this match making system such garbage?

Dajanksta

I think survivor mode should let you respawn if you die after the round is completed...seriously its like 4 people and then 3 of us die. then the 1 person is left alone lol. I WANNA PLAY AGAIN!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I have a few questions:

Will we be seeing any premium themes or gamer pictures based on the game?

Are there any plans for host migration on ranked matches?

Are there any plans to make it possible to start a multiplayer game alone for the purpose of exploring maps?

thanks.

Chaotic-Strike

Why are there so few maps in multiplayer I don't see it thriving much with only 5 maps with one game mode.

DemskeetSkeet

I see you are replacing broken Face Huggers That's great!

Since their were some production failures, will you keep producing the Hunter Edition for the Xbox 360?

I have been trying to get one for several weeks but it seems that everyone cut off their preorders.

Went to amazon, no luck. Best Buy online, says coming soon, my local gamestop stopped preorders over a month ago.

Any news on where I can order one?

E80LA

Quote from: DemskeetSkeet on Feb 18, 2010, 02:55:24 AM
I see you are replacing broken Face Huggers That's great!

Since their were some production failures, will you keep producing the Hunter Edition for the Xbox 360?

I have been trying to get one for several weeks but it seems that everyone cut off their preorders.

Went to amazon, no luck. Best Buy online, says coming soon, my local gamestop stopped preorders over a month ago.

Any news on where I can order one?

SEGA actually handles all of that, not Rebellion.

You should pose those questions to SEGA in an e-mail, forum, or over the phone.

KnifeEdge

I have another question i just finished the marine campaign and i wondered how come Rebellion made it so your by yourself the whole game? It would be really cool if you had a squad with you throughout the whole marine campaign.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed