about... Stan Winston Creation poll

Started by ArielAleXCo, Jul 03, 2008, 12:35:38 AM

Author
about... Stan Winston Creation poll (Read 2,254 times)

ArielAleXCo

Well in the nowadays poll... i pretty much think there is a problem... not so sure... if someone could straigthen up this notion I have could be cool.

Stan created the Predator, no doubt about it... can you imagine if the other company had gotten aproval for its jean claud van dame er... bug-predator?... and also no dobut he created the Alien queen... but... the t-rex as fas as i know was just like 50-50, since i think stopmotion capture was used before the 3D dinosaurs (about this matter, im not so sure)... but what i actually remmember by the words of stan himself... he didnt created the terminator, in fact... James cameron design it... and pretty much sketching the endoskeleton for him, they just made the metalic endoeskeleton... then... learnd metal is heavy.... but im not sure about this either... someone knows??

War Wager

The polls based on the performance of the animatronic/suit not the design it's self.

Uncanny Antman

And just for the record, the Alien Queen was just as designed by Cameron as the T800 endoskeleton was.

Both are 90%+ faithful to Cameron's sketches.

AvPvTerminator

There should be an "other" option on this poll.

XenoVC

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Jul 04, 2008, 08:55:55 PM
There should be an "other" option on this poll.
Only if people that come here like pumpkinhead better than Alien,Predator,Terminator,or T-rex =/ =/

Uncanny Antman

^Stan was responsible for a helluva lot more than "just" the ones listed.

XenoVC

I know,just 'sayin

Alien³

Stan brought them to life, that was his gift.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 04, 2008, 05:22:20 AM
And just for the record, the Alien Queen was just as designed by Cameron as the T800 endoskeleton was.

Both are 90%+ faithful to Cameron's sketches.

woo... that i didnt knew.... so Cameron is smarter than what i thought. jajaja

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed