Excellent site...

Started by echobbase79, Sep 01, 2007, 03:24:26 PM

Author
Excellent site... (Read 8,228 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Just wanted to thank the guys that created this site. Best site for Predator and Alien news PERIOD!!!! It's a pretty laid back place as well. Sure there might be some squabbles but overall people do tend get along for the most part.

I have one question though. Wasn't this site shutdown a short period of time after AvP opened??? Why did that happen?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers.  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Thanks.

QuoteWasn't this site shutdown a short period of time after AvP opened??? Why did that happen?

Many reasons, really but the final nail in the coffin was when I saw AvP, I just sorta didn't see the point in running it anymore. Had a lot of hosting problems prior to AvP too.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Well I'm glad you reopened it. A lot good stuff here. But I think I recall something like that. Weren't the people who enjoyed AvP giving you shit?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yeah, once again thanks Darkness because really without this website I would be a trememndous noob besides knowing about the creatures in their movie forms alone, I wouldn't have known about the comics or anything else, thanks, this is one reason why i am a much more bigger fan of everything Alien and Predator.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 01, 2007, 03:32:37 PM

Well I'm glad you reopened it. A lot good stuff here. But I think I recall something like that. Weren't the people who enjoyed AvP giving you shit?

Oh, that was really my fault. A lot of people (particularly planetavp users) got the wrong end of the stick about that.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I was actually just a guest at the time but I remember people really not responding to well of your review. And when i tried to join it was shutdown. Anyway, do  you still have that review? I'd like to read it because it was pretty much dead on.

Darkness

Darkness

It's still on the old forum but it will never see the light of day. I wrote that straight after seeing AvP and I was up until 4/5AM writing it. Worst mistake of my life was writing that.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Was it really? Do you disagree now with what you said?

Darkness

Darkness

More about how I said it. I was swearing a lot through that review.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I see, sorry to hear that.

War Wager

War Wager

I agree that this is a excellent site too. It was a great find!  ;)

CelticP

CelticP

I want to read your review darkness. Everytime someone bashes AvP with anger....it gives me joy in my soul.  :)

fluxcap

fluxcap

I too wouldn't mind giving that piece of literature a read thru.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I remember reading that way back when, and when the site shut down.

yeah, that whole review was exceptionally bitter.

Predboy

Predboy

I would like to read the review as well. Like CelticP said, it really makes my day when I know that somewhere out in this world, someone is throwing filled beer cans at the tv because of the horrible film that is AVP. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed