The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 324,114 times)

afrocat

afrocat

Ha well you could be right but I mostly assumed that because the guy playing...sucks  ;D ahaha

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

should be a few out today right? reviews i mean? Don't really care what the scores are because this game is great but i need some thing to read while at work......

My bets are
gamespot 8
gametrailers 7.5 ish
destrtoid 7-8.5 depending on who revirews it!!
angry joe 9

afrocat

afrocat

hmm nah i think gamespot will give it 8.5 and gametrailers will be just as high. Idk about destructoid.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: afrocat on Feb 15, 2010, 09:21:03 AM
hmm nah i think gamespot will give it 8.5 and gametrailers will be just as high. Idk about destructoid.

Gamespot are harsh with reviews i think normally..... if it does get an 8.5 then wowowow

mortuus

mortuus

I lost respect for gamespot long ago, their reviews sucks theese days i stick with ign they are still the best.

ikarop

ikarop

Another interview at CraveOnline (added on the 1st page). Also this promo thingy, which mmm is cool:

http://staging.microsites.craveonline.com/AVPGame/deploy/

Brother

Brother

They're all over the pace man! I'ts D-DAY man it's D-DAY!!

VEF214

VEF214

I am most like the Predator.

MrBrokenTusks.

That interview is weird it said you can play as a hugger and eat your way out of a marine as a burster is it outdated or something?

ikarop

ikarop

Nope, he didn't say you can play as the facehugger or the chestbuster. He said the lifecycle is fully represented on the single player, which is entirely true. You can get facehugged, harvest people, etc...

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 15, 2010, 02:34:32 PM
Nope, he didn't say you can play as the facehugger or the chestbuster. He said the lifecycle is fully represented on the single player, which is entirely true. You can get facehugged, harvest people, etc...

oh ! I read it in the wrong context.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

ok 3pm gmt + 0 keep an eye out for reviews it's time.......................!!

ikarop

ikarop

Let's see if the media are lazy or not. Weapons loaded  :P.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 15, 2010, 02:57:41 PM
Let's see if the media are lazy or not. Weapons loaded  :P.

Gametrailers is the one for me.... other than gta i like there reviews!!!

ikarop

ikarop

F***ng unnofficial reviews. Just spoiled myself, again.

First official review from today is in:

Bit-Tech 7/10: http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/2010/02/15/aliens-vs-predator-review-video/1?utm_source=feedburner

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed