A Song of Ice and Fire

Started by Shasvre, Feb 02, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

Author
A Song of Ice and Fire (Read 32,914 times)

Eva

Eva

^ Isn't that the gif I made for you long time ago? :D

Speaking of the Starks... the supposedly strongest branches of the tree are now gone (with the events at the Red Wedding) and we're left with the remaining children, all of them now crippled, on the run or in hiding, literally or emotionally. But I'm confident that at least one of them will rise and settle the score in some way or the other.

So how's House Shasvre today? :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 02:32:32 PM^ Isn't that the gif I made for you long time ago? :D

It is. ;D

Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 02:32:32 PMSpeaking of the Starks... the supposedly strongest branches of the tree are now gone (with the events at the Red Wedding) and we're left with the remaining children, all of them now crippled, on the run or in hiding, literally or emotionally. But I'm confident that at least one of them will rise and settle the score in some way or the other.

Maybe even all of them.

Spoiler
If Jon is still alive, he's most likely going to be an important player in the war to come. Arya and her training is bound to lead somewhere. Bran might take controll of one of the dragons through his warg powers. Sansa or Rickon could become the heir at Winterfell (Queen of the North!).
[close]

Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 02:32:32 PMSo how's House Shasvre today? :)

Right now House Shasvre is pondering on which words would be fitting of House Shasvre. :D

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 02:32:32 PM

Speaking of the Starks... the supposedly strongest branches of the tree are now gone (with the events at the Red Wedding) and we're left with the remaining children, all of them now crippled, on the run or in hiding, literally or emotionally. But I'm confident that at least one of them will rise and settle the score in some way or the other.

Oh, definitely in the case of Arya at very least.
If she comes back to Westeros heads will roll.

Eva

Eva

Yeah... there's also the small but not insignificant detail of Tyrion Lannister now being wed to Sansa Stark and while none of them are happy with that arrangement and the circumstances that lead into it, nor do they loathe each other. It seems like they can identify with and gain new found respect for each other through their troubles... it might lead to somewhere interesting for the Lannisters and Starks.

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 03, 2014, 02:39:09 PM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 02:32:32 PMSo how's House Shasvre today? :)
Right now House Shasvre is pondering on which words would be fitting of House Shasvre. :D
You need inspiration?

Spoiler
[close]

As for myself... ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Now I need cornbread... it's good for me, I hear...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 02:51:19 PMAs for myself... ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Now I need cornbread... it's good for me, I hear...

Where the hell did you make that? I need one for myself! :laugh:

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Eva, we should join houses...

... to keep the race pure  ;)

First Blood

First Blood

^ I thought I was the only Roose Bolton fan on the site. 8)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Hell, no! He is my sun and stars!

Bookspoiler:
Spoiler
...and after Tywin's death the only remaining future saviour of the realm! :laugh:
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

On the show he looks like a less handsome version of Daniel Craig. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 03, 2014, 02:57:04 PM
Where the hell did you make that? I need one for myself! :laugh:
Here you go... ;D
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Feb 03, 2014, 03:20:13 PM

http://666kb.com/i/clj4pbbywe37ewe50.gif
Considering I've been called a firetruck on numerous occasions... yeah, I guess that makes me a firef**ker... :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Feb 03, 2014, 06:02:53 PMHere you go... ;D

Spoiler
[close]
Heck yeah! ;D :laugh:

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Feb 03, 2014, 03:20:13 PM

http://666kb.com/i/clj4pbbywe37ewe50.gif

... to keep the race pure  ;)
I know a good wedding planer. ;)

Never say no to Panda!

I'd like to order the RED wedding package  ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

May the Seven have mercy on your sou... oh, wait... you guys are ginger. Never mind.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Feb 03, 2014, 06:15:26 PM
I'd like to order the RED wedding package  ;)

Are crossbows for the guests included in that package or it that an optional accessory? :)

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 03, 2014, 06:17:43 PM
May the Seven have mercy on your sou... oh, wait... you guys are ginger. Never mind.
Yeah, because us gingers never get lucky with anything in life - oh wait -

Spoiler

;D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed