Should AFT include angry giant Engineers as enemies?

Started by acrediblesource, Mar 16, 2021, 06:22:38 PM

Should AFT include angry giant Engineers as enemies?

Yes
17 (53.1%)
No
15 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: May 05, 2021, 06:22:38 PM

Author
Should AFT include angry giant Engineers as enemies? (Read 2,693 times)

Rankles75

Good lord no.

Crazy Rich

... no.

Now Xenoborgs on the other hand.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 16, 2021, 10:48:58 PM

I bet a single Kung fu Engineer can decimate an entire squad.

https://s4.gifyu.com/images/51zjz2.gif

Take that Engineer and make it face off with the Predator guest starring in Mortal Kombat 10 and we can recreate the Ahab vs Engineer fight from Fire and Stone.

PsyKore

I say yes because it's just a game and not a big deal. Throw the Neomorphs in there while you're at it.

acrediblesource

Quote from: PsyKore on Mar 17, 2021, 10:37:19 AM
I say yes because it's just a game and not a big deal. Throw the Neomorphs in there while you're at it.

They already did, its called the Xenomorph Spitters.

Nightmare Asylum

Before we found out this game was basically just a L4D type deal, I fully expected the black goo (and thus, Neomorphs and other various offshoots) to be among the ranks of the things we would be killing in certain "hub" locations.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

The worst thing you can do is compare a non-franchise to a movie franchise. Let alone compare it with l4D. I know IGN boys did it, but did you know how old L4D is anyway? Do you know how terribly low budget that game is in terms of visual design? Why not compare it to Soldier of Fortune? That doesn't build my confidence in the reviewing public.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 17, 2021, 03:00:40 PM

Before we found out this game was basically just a L4D type deal, I fully expected the black goo (and thus, Neomorphs and other various offshoots) to be among the ranks of the things we would be killing in certain "hub" locations.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: acrediblesource on Mar 17, 2021, 06:05:45 PM
The worst thing you can do is compare a non-franchise to a movie franchise. Let alone compare it with l4D. I know IGN boys did it, but did you know how old L4D is anyway? Do you know how terribly low budget that game is in terms of visual design? Why not compare it to Soldier of Fortune? That doesn't build my confidence in the reviewing public.

Because Left 4 Dead is the first thing I thought of when I saw the footage.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

MY mother in law was the first thing i saw. but to each their own.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 17, 2021, 07:13:43 PM

Because Left 4 Dead is the first thing I thought of when I saw the footage- i'm a moron.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: acrediblesource on Mar 17, 2021, 07:57:27 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/219/807/1324345921001.png
MY mother in law was the first thing i saw. but to each their own.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 17, 2021, 07:13:43 PM

Because Left 4 Dead is the first thing I thought of when I saw the footage- i'm a moron.

Ok.

Kimarhi

It would be interesting to see if they were included or not.  If they were then I'd think Disney would be willing to keep including Scotts lastest movies in the new canon.  If they weren't.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 17, 2021, 08:56:29 PM
It would be interesting to see if they were included or not.  If they were then I'd think Disney would be willing to keep including Scotts lastest movies in the new canon.  If they weren't.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think they're already doing that. The Predator 2 rereleases Neca is doing does depict Engineers. Tristan Jones very well could've chosen anything they wanted but at the end of the day everyone did sign off on it.

Kimarhi

I wouldn't also look at anything already in production when the merger happened as being definitive proof of the way Disney wants the franchise to go either.  I'm sure it cost more to shutter a project instead of letting it come out and attempt to make its money back even if it isn't what you had in mind. 

PAS Spinelli

Yes let me shoot these shitty designs out of existence

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Even better just let them all stay dead.

Spoiler
Xenoborgs can f**k off and all
[close]

Spoiler
Berserkers though? Yes please
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed