What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 594,956 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 10, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
When you find out an overnight parcel is going to take three days >:(

If they can't hold up on their end of the deal, the order should be free.
But it's probably mentioned in the small print somewhere.

What did you order btw?  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Bergdorf Goodman (who is owned and operated by Neiman Marcus) shipped the Gucci Angry Cat lamb skin leather gloves instead of the Dragon gloves that I ordered for the holidays. They are clearly two completely different items and have no idea how it happened. One would think the person packing the order would open the Gucci box and check the contents... ::) I immediately called customer service (the guy sounded super hot btw ;) ) and FORTUNATELY there was one pair of the Dragon gloves left and had to create a new order. He gave me complimentary overnight shipping as an apology. Guess I will have to call back and ask why overnight was not really overnight (and the gloves better be right this time). If I wanted, I could have just kept the gloves bc they were still full price ($600) and could have sold them on eBay, guess I am not that kind of person.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 10, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
Bergdorf Goodman (who is owned and operated by Neiman Marcus) shipped the Gucci Angry Cat lamb skin leather gloves instead of the Dragon gloves that I ordered...

I may or may not know a guy in Balmora who can hook you up. Top Quality, Fair Prices. New Shipments from Seyda Neen every 3rd Saturday of the month. If you've got the coin? ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I will stay with reputable companies with authentic items, thank you for asking tho.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 11, 2018, 12:32:35 AM
I will stay with reputable companies with authentic items, thank you for asking tho.

No problemo. I figured I'd ask while I was there, he seemed legit. I was in need of a level 27 Nordic Codpiece with +20 fire resistance. I can't wait to test it out, just got the coals lit. I'm feelin' really good about this.

Maybe I'll have the old blind woman down the street put some Rhinestone's on it for me. I'll check back later, I've gotta go practice my Sylvester Stallone.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Bergdorf Goodman (who is owned and operated by Neiman Marcus) shipped the Gucci Angry Cat lamb skin leather gloves instead of the Dragon gloves that I ordered for the holidays. They are clearly two completely different items and have no idea how it happened. One would think the person packing the order would open the Gucci box and check the contents... ::) I immediately called customer service (the guy sounded super hot btw ;) ) and FORTUNATELY there was one pair of the Dragon gloves left and had to create a new order. He gave me complimentary overnight shipping as an apology. Guess I will have to call back and ask why overnight was not really overnight (and the gloves better be right this time). If I wanted, I could have just kept the gloves bc they were still full price ($600) and could have sold them on eBay, guess I am not that kind of person.
The parcel came today. The same exact thing that happened the last time, just happened again. >:(

Lesson learned: I do not recommend Bergdorf Goodman (unless you go directly to the BG mansion on 5th and 58th in NYC.)

Wysps

Wysps

Did they seriously want you to ship the gloves back to them?  That's on them for getting the order wrong  :(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

They would have never known if I did not call them. Again, I could just sell the ones I got today on eBay, but I just want a refund. I did keep the shiny silver Bergdorf Goodman gift box, they are not getting that back. ;) Is it too much to ask for someone to ship the correct item I ordered, AGAIN?

What really makes me upset is that they have no idea where the Gucci Dragon gloves are at, I mean really. This one of the most prestigious places in the entire world for luxury designer apparel and accessories! How can they not have a real idea of their inventory?!? This now makes three out of five orders they have sent the wrong item. I plan to consult the BBB (Better Business Bureau) regarding this in the near future.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 12, 2018, 01:24:12 AM
What really makes me upset is that they have no idea where the Gucci Dragon gloves are at, I mean really. This one of the most prestigious places in the entire world for luxury designer apparel and accessories! How can they not have a real idea of their inventory?!? This now makes three out of five orders they have sent the wrong item. I plan to consult the BBB (Better Business Bureau) regarding this in the near future.

Threaten them first before contacting the BBB. You might get a compensation of sorts.

Wysps

Wysps

They should have at least given you some sort of "thank you" compensation for returning the gloves, especially if they were at full price on the website.

You can plan it so that next time you order from them, you can expect they'll mess up the order - take the item, sell it on ebay, then buy your item of choice with the spoils!  This will only work however if we assume the wrong item will be more expensive than the right one.  You could turn this into a business  8)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I had a right mare with a courier when I bought the Trilogy Facehugger VHS set off eBay. They kept claiming they'd tried to deliver but we'd been out, when in fact someone had been in all day and they'd never shown; then they said they couldn't find my house, but I wasn't allowed to speak to them about it, it had to be the seller (who clearly didn't know how to find where I lived); and then they started threatening to destroy the package because they couldn't deliver it. The poor guy who I'd bought it from and I had a f*cking nightmare trying to sort it. In the end some kid came up and dropped it off in his car.

Lesson learned: Don't use f*cking My Hermes. Shower of c*nts.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My experience with deliveries services (including the Royal Mail) is that you simply have to be incompetent to get a job there.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

I feel bad laughing at that because I'm actually really friendly with our local postie, but yeah. Just recently I had to drive half an hour down the road to Elstree to pick something up because Yodel couldn't find us.

In fairness, our house does seem to be notoriously difficult to find, people have always struggled with it, but still. Now that GPS and satnavs are a thing you would've thought they could manage.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I would do nothing but rip the shit out of any friend I had who worked at the post office.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hah! I wouldn't say he's a friend, but we stop and chat whenever I catch him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed