What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,089 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Experienced some spiritual regurgitation today. For whatever reason, and I don't know why, I suffered a bit of depression and wound up crying by myself. I don't know what triggered it, but I can describe it as spiritual regurgitation, or spiritual vomiting.

Whatever happened, I can say that it's over now but.. still wondering what made it happen.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad you're feeling better. I'm not surprised you had a bout of it though - you've been through some rough times recently.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ I agree, if anyone needs a break it is RakaiT.

Today's life lesson is: NEVER remove the jumper cables from your vehicle. NEVER remove them. >:(

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I am so sorry for all this negativity but... today was INSANE at Toys R Us today. For once, I was actually THANKFUL that I was asked to spend all day to go out and get carts for shoppers but what added to my already built up frustration was that I had one of the seasonal workers outright REFUSE to go out and get carts when I was on my thirty minute break. I told the manager I was going on break, she asked if I could fetch this kid and tell him to take my place, I go and find him and tell him what he needs to do, he refuses. I tell him to go tell the manager.

My break is up, and I am hearing the speakers requesting for this kid to go out and get carts for shoppers. If he wasn't going out and getting them, I straight up walk over to the guest services area and see what's going on. I see... five shopping carts full of returns, and two loading carts of returns as well. The kid is standing there, pouting with his arms crossed and he's arguing with a co-worker about the carts. I tell the kid that I'll go out there and get the carts, and he's being told to do re-shop-- and he doesn't even want to do that.

Today was a MADHOUSE at the store. Guests were all over, leaving toys strewn about, opening the boxes, possibly committing theft, and this kid doesn't want to do his f**king job. A job he signed up for and was surely informed about. I have no time to put up with any bullshit from guests or co-workers today, and Christmas is on it's way.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 20, 2015, 12:30:45 AM
I am so sorry for all this negativity but... today was INSANE at Toys R Us today. For once, I was actually THANKFUL that I was asked to spend all day to go out and get carts for shoppers but what added to my already built up frustration was that I had one of the seasonal workers outright REFUSE to go out and get carts when I was on my thirty minute break. I told the manager I was going on break, she asked if I could fetch this kid and tell him to take my place, I go and find him and tell him what he needs to do, he refuses. I tell him to go tell the manager.

My break is up, and I am hearing the speakers requesting for this kid to go out and get carts for shoppers. If he wasn't going out and getting them, I straight up walk over to the guest services area and see what's going on. I see... five shopping carts full of returns, and two loading carts of returns as well. The kid is standing there, pouting with his arms crossed and he's arguing with a co-worker about the carts. I tell the kid that I'll go out there and get the carts, and he's being told to do re-shop-- and he doesn't even want to do that.

Today was a MADHOUSE at the store. Guests were all over, leaving toys strewn about, opening the boxes, possibly committing theft, and this kid doesn't want to do his f**king job. A job he signed up for and was surely informed about. I have no time to put up with any bullshit from guests or co-workers today, and Christmas is on it's way.

I can understand completely your annoyance and anger with the guy. He signed up for a job and knew what was expected and refused to do it? one, he shouldn't be paid and Two, he's taken away a job from someone else who would have appreciated it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The keyword is "kid". They (well, most of them) have no idea what value jobs hold in people's lives. Some are great, many are shitty and others are just downright life threatening. When I was 16, I was very fortunate to have great bosses and a great work ethic.

So in other words, that dumbshit should have been fired for negligence. :P :P :P :P

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 20, 2015, 02:25:44 AM
So in other words, that dumbshit should have been fired for negligence. :P :P :P :P

Considering that our district manager was in today, I won't be surprised if he's reported and released.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The DM was in? He in trouble!!! :o

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

He about to become a Bum lol

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

At work now. On my phone posting. Found out he's still working here.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 20, 2015, 05:12:36 PM

Typical

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Dec 20, 2015, 05:12:36 PM

It's probably just because of the holiday rush. When they don't need the extra help, he'll go.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 18, 2015, 07:27:09 PM
^ I agree, if anyone needs a break it is RakaiT.

You know what? I do need a break..

Because my life almost ended today when a customer, in a huge SUV, almost hit and ran me over today while I was getting carts for Christmas shoppers because the store has a shortage of them. I had a row of eight carts, and as I was getting two more.. this asshole was reversing, not paying attention when he was backing up and about to hit the carts. I shout out as loud as I can for this guy to stop, he doesn't stop, and hits the carts-- causing them to topple over and his bumper nearly hits me and HE'S STILL BACKING UP.. and finally he stop.

I keep on shouting to the guy, and he gets out of his car... and has the damn nerve to ask if I am alive! He backs up, nearly hits me with his car while I'm shouting for him to stop, causes the carts to break apart and topple-- and almost hits me-- and gets out only to ask if I am alive, then leaves as if nothing even happened.

I'm really hating Christmas shoppers.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Damn, that's brutal.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Damn. That's just horrendous! Glad you're okay though. Christmas shopping - it's just f**king horrible. I've done mine - like to get it done earlier - but had to go do some with the Mrs. We stayed over at her sister's house and went into Peterborough to finish their shopping. We went to their Toys R Us actually and as we pulled up, there were a bunch of staff legging it out the building chasing down this woman who had been shop lifting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed