What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,078 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 30, 2015, 02:25:48 PM
Grief sort of lingers until you get that over with, I think.

Completely agree. You tend to hold onto it all until you get there.

THE CITY HUNTER

Thanks, guys. I think the funeral will give me some closure. Grief sort of lingers until you get that over with, I think.
Death comes to us all,when and where is the funeral?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

My back is in horrific pain. I seriously had trouble casing my mail and even more moving the trays around/delivering parcels.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 30, 2015, 09:06:21 PM
My back is in horrific pain. I seriously had trouble casing my mail and even more moving the trays around/delivering parcels.
Have you tried putting vix on your back when having a shower or have you tried a indian-pakistani back massages ;)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

No and certainly-wish-I-could! ;)

currently laying down on a couch and just woke from a short nap, pain is still everywhere! Oh well.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 30, 2015, 10:01:13 PM
No and certainly-wish-I-could! ;)

currently laying down on a couch and just woke from a short nap, pain is still everywhere! Oh well.
I was joking about the massage but seriously have you put vix on your back.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 30, 2015, 08:38:32 PM
Thanks, guys. I think the funeral will give me some closure. Grief sort of lingers until you get that over with, I think.

Probably sometime next week, as they had to treat his death as suspicious due to wounds he had. I'd rather not say more than that.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

The Warhammer movement tray bases I ordered from eBay are too friggin small! >:( Good thing I have a soda box lying around, really didn't want to resort to that.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

You know that new home my family recently acquired with a lease for and seemed really cozy? Turns out it was too good to be true and has something of a roach problem. Roaches the size of my thumb.

And my Mom has a SERIOUS phobia of roaches. Because we were never told that an inspection never took place, and that this place had roaches, we cannot stay there. Now... we have to somehow contest the lease.

Thankfully we have pictures of said roaches.

No home again..

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really sorry to hear that, Rakai.  :-\

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2015, 01:37:24 PM

Not your fault, Hicks. I'm just worried that the property owner will want to keep the security deposit and we lose all of that money. What hurt me even more is that we had to sleep in the car and my job at Toys R Us begins at 5:00 PM. I'm at the library now so... story of my life.

At least we have employment now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Certainly true. As always, chin up and power through. You've got jobs, you've got cash behind you now. Hopefully it wont be to much of a ballache to get this sorted.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 02, 2015, 01:47:35 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2015, 01:37:24 PM

Not your fault, Hicks. I'm just worried that the property owner will want to keep the security deposit and we lose all of that money. What hurt me even more is that we had to sleep in the car and my job at Toys R Us begins at 5:00 PM. I'm at the library now so... story of my life.

At least we have employment now.
Trust me stuff gets better i haven't lived for my dad for 10 years but know he has returned to oxford he still does not live with my mum but it is getting better and remember the CITY HUNTER saying "shit happens" so you just have to go through it (that is why i love that predator)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Yeah but this shit's gone on long enough, City. Ten months too long.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 02, 2015, 05:36:08 PM
Yeah but this shit's gone on long enough, City. Ten months too long.
I will pray for you.Never give up like i said my dad has not live with me for 10 years and he still does not live with my mum and my mum is not the best mum in the world. Trust me tell us when it gets better(which IT will)

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 01, 2015, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 30, 2015, 08:38:32 PM

Probably sometime next week, as they had to treat his death as suspicious due to wounds he had. I'd rather not say more than that.
Ok i will pray for you.

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Jul 01, 2015, 10:16:12 PM
The Warhammer movement tray bases I ordered from eBay are too friggin small! >:( Good thing I have a soda box lying around, really didn't want to resort to that.
Hey shit happens ;)maybe i should put that as my signature what do you think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed