The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 464,969 times)

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 09, 2015, 05:30:29 PM
Anyone see the new trailer on Faebook? Seven hells!

I'm on it!

Edit: Saw it. That Drogon shot at the end. 8)

Spoiler
Looks like Grey Worm might die.
[close]

ace3g

Magegg

Magegg

ace3g

ace3g

Magegg

Magegg

Watched the four leaked episodes. Really interesting :D

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Magegg on Apr 15, 2015, 10:46:02 PM
Watched the four leaked episodes. Really interesting :D

I've only seen the first two. Trying to pace myself. They have been just allright to me so far though.

Keg

Keg

Yeah ive seen the first four episodes and im not as hooked as I have been on previous seasons so far. However having said that I know how quickly things can escalate in GOT so im fully expecting to have my mind blown once again soon enough.

Magegg

Magegg

Where the f**k is GENDRY?!?!?!

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Spoiler
BARRISTAN NOOOOOO  :'(
[close]

Dany's f**ked  :P

Valaquen

Valaquen

Looking forward to Jon's sojourn to Hardhome this season.

Magegg

Magegg

I think the last episode (6) was the best in a long time. Everything's setting in motion, this brought us a lot of payoffs and the final shot with Sansa and was absolutely brutal D:

My only complain is that the battle with the sand snakes was pretty confusing and badly edited.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Magegg on May 19, 2015, 06:49:03 PM
My only complain is that the battle with the sand snakes was pretty confusing and badly edited.

There were some really bad cuts in there, and some of the framing felt off. A shame.

Vertigo

Vertigo

*sounds the Book Readers horn*

Spoiler
Does Bronn's spear-inflicted papercut come to anything?
[close]

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Vertigo on May 19, 2015, 08:07:52 PM
*sounds the Book Readers horn*

Spoiler
Does Bronn's spear-inflicted papercut come to anything?
[close]

Spoiler
We don't know. Bronn doesn't go to Dorne in the books. He doesn't actively appear in book 4 or 5, we only hear second hand accounts of him settling down at home with Lollys.

My guess though, is that something will come of it, like Oberyn slyly coating his spear with poison :o
[close]

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Tyrion's talk with Jorah was great. Cercei is being an idiot with what she's trying to pull on the Tyrells. Wtf is going on with Arya it's kind of annoying. I don't think anybody wants her to become "nobody" and forget her desire for revenge and love for family.

Spoiler
We've seen Ramsay for a while now. As despicable as he is he's a fun character to watch. I never thought in a million years that his story and Sansa's would ever cross, much less this. I can't believe he's the one to take Sansa's virginity. Absolutely horrible. Out of all the characters, geez. Even Joffrey would've been better. Poor Sansa  :'(
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed