The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 465,141 times)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Just finished season 1 episode 2.

f**k those incestuous motherf**kers. And f**k that little redhead bitch for lying. But most of all...

Spoiler
f**k
Spoiler
YOU
Spoiler
JOFFEREY
[close]
[close]
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's like I'm seeing alternate universe me read the book all over again. :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

Don't worry, Joffrey redeems himself and becomes a bastion of chivalry and kindness.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 15, 2014, 04:26:30 PM

f**k those incestuous motherf**kers. And f**k that little redhead bitch for lying. But most of all...

Spoiler
f**k
Spoiler
YOU
Spoiler
JOFFEREY
[close]
[close]
[close]

First time? Please keep commenting as you continue. I love hearing the thoughts of someone who doesn't know what's coming ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 15, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
Don't worry, Joffrey redeems himself and becomes a bastion of chivalry and kindness.

All hail King Joffrey the Just!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 15, 2014, 05:26:30 PM

Spoiler
f**k
Spoiler
YOU
Spoiler
JOFFEREY
[close]
[close]
[close]

First time? Please keep commenting as you continue. I love hearing the thoughts of someone who doesn't know what's coming ;D

Hear, hear! ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Spoiler
f**k
Spoiler
YOU
Spoiler
JOFFEREY
[close]
[close]
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

QuoteGAME OF THRONES®: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON

Nominated for 19 Emmy Awards® Including Outstanding Drama Series

Available February 17, 2015 on Blu-ray with Digital Copy, DVD & Digital HD

Loaded with Exclusive Bonus Content Including Comprehensive Guides & Illustrated Histories

"The most epic, ambitious show on television" (Chicago Sun-Times) is back and bigger than ever when Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season hits stores this winter. Season 4 of the hit HBO series, which broke ratings records and topped The Sopranos® to become the most popular show in the network's history, was nominated for 19 Emmy® awards including Outstanding Drama Series, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Peter Dinklage) and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series (Lena Headey). One of the best-selling TV on BD/DVD titles in each of its years of release, Game of Thrones follows the noble families of Westeros as they battle for control of the Seven Kingdoms. Available February 17, 2015 on Blu-ray with Digital Copy ($79.98), DVD ($59.99) and Digital HD, Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season is packed with exclusive new bonus content including roundtable discussions, on-set interviews, audio commentaries, and brand new animated histories giving fans hours of extensive, never-before-seen material.

Blu-ray with Digital Copy – includes all DVD features plus:
In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
Histories & Lore – Learn about the mythology of Westeros as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves.
DVD:
Behind the Battle for the Wall – Follow the cast and crew as they create the most ambitious battle to date. This 30-minute documentary explores the challenges of putting together one of the series' most intense episodes, with never-before-seen material.
The Fallen: A Roundtable – Writer Bryan Cogman sits down with a few of the many cast members who meet their demise in Season 4. From first learning of their deaths to shooting their final scenes, this 30-minute feature will shed light on what it's like to live-and die-in the Game of Thrones world.
The Politics of Power: A Look Back at Season 3 – Revisit the brutal events of Season 3 to see power shifts that define Westeros at the start of Season 4.
Bastards of Westeros – Hear showrunners David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and author George R.R. Martin discuss the role bastards play in the Seven Kingdoms.
Deleted/Extended Scenes – Two deleted scenes.
Audio Commentaries – Commentaries with cast and crew including showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Pedro Pascal, Aiden Gillen and more!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Looks like a great set. Mostly looking forward to the commentaries. :)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

February!? Jesus! I know each season is practically a year apart but damn.

Shasvre

Shasvre

The directors of Season 5 have been announced.

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/07/15/directors-game-thrones-season-5-announced/

QuoteEpisodes 501 and 502: Michael Slovis (episodes of AMC's Breaking Bad, NBC's Law & Order: SVU)
Episodes 503 and 504: Mark Mylod (episodes of Showtime's Shameless and HBO's Entourage)
Episodes 505 and 506: Jeremy Podeswa (episodes of HBO's Boardwalk Empire and Showtime's The Tudors)
Episodes 507 and 508: Miguel Sapochnik (episodes of Fox's House and Fringe)
Episodes 509 and 510: David Nutter

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Albus on Jul 18, 2014, 10:15:39 AM
The directors of Season 5 have been announced.

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/07/15/directors-game-thrones-season-5-announced/

QuoteEpisodes 501 and 502: Michael Slovis (episodes of AMC's Breaking Bad, NBC's Law & Order: SVU)
Episodes 503 and 504: Mark Mylod (episodes of Showtime's Shameless and HBO's Entourage)
Episodes 505 and 506: Jeremy Podeswa (episodes of HBO's Boardwalk Empire and Showtime's The Tudors)
Episodes 507 and 508: Miguel Sapochnik (episodes of Fox's House and Fringe)
Episodes 509 and 510: David Nutter

I'm curious about which episodes of Breaking Bad and Fringe those guys have directed  :o Two shows I love and own so I'll give them a look.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Okay, my thoughts on the remainder of Season 1:

Spoiler
Jofferey's a c**t, just like I expected. Let's get that out of the way. Daenerys and Jon are probably my two favorite characters so far. I pretty much wanna see the Lanisters die. Every single one of them. Die in hellfire...except for Tyrion. He can stay alive because I like him. Oh, and tits...all the tits. f**k you, Baelish, you charismatic bastard. And HOLY f**k WHY NED?!?! WHY MUST YOU DIE?! YOU HAD AN IMPACT ON ME SIMILAR TO BOROMIR!!! Oh, and an extra-special f**k you to Cersei, my least favorite character. Khal Drogo was one of my favorite characters and I was very, very sad to see him go. He was such a badass. But when Daenerys came out of the ashes with those dragons...the reveal, that music...Epic is a goddamn understatement.
[close]

My thoughts on Season 2:

Spoiler
I'm really happy Robb is kicking the Lanister's asses so far. He's a badass character. The King of the North, everybody. f**k you, Theon Greyjoy you goddamn traitor. I laughed my ass off when he went on thinking he was being all inspirational just to be knocked the f**k out. And that crazy ass fakeout where I thought Bran was burned alive...f**k me, that messed with me. The battle of King's Landing was suitably epic, and I found myself rooting not for the Lanisters, but for Tyrion himself. He's turning out to be such an awesome character and his relationship with Shae is touching. I loved seeing Daenerys overcome her wants in favor of her dragons and finally getting them back. Those c**tholes deserved to be locked in that f**king safe. And-

HOLY.

f**k.

THAT MOTHERf**kING ENDING. When I heard the third hornblow, I literally said out loud- "Oh, shit..." And it just barely started showing the White Walkers coming from out of the snowstorm...and the torn up, zombified ones and that crazy looking awesome leader one on the dead horse...I was hopping up and down in my seat. I find it funny that I forgot about the White Walkers so many times in this season, and they come out at the end with this awesome reveal. I cannot wait to start Season 3!!! This show is shaping up to go toe-to-toe with Breaking Bad for me.  8)
[close]

So far, I'm team Stark 100%.  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nice, man. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on what's to come. 8)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I heard the third season is one of the best.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed