Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 105,641 times)

Sabres21768

Requesting shots of AvP: DEADSPACE again...PLEASE!  ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

What is this AvP: Deadspace?
As in story wise.

Terx2

Can someone get a screenshot AVP Duels cover (part 1 and 2 if possible).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Anyone got pictures of the Killer Croc Alien from one of the Batman VS Aliens crossovers? I've just got this one:

I remember another floating around the web, particularly one with the Killer Croc Alien shot in a way that we see the lower jaw mainly.

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 21, 2011, 09:26:22 AM
Anyone got pictures of the Killer Croc Alien from one of the Batman VS Aliens crossovers? I've just got this one:

I remember another floating around the web, particularly one with the Killer Croc Alien shot in a way that we see the lower jaw mainly.

O__o

i want one...

TheTrekman

Hi!

I'm looking for scans from the following comics:

Aliens: Alien - I've only found the cover. I would like some better images of the tribal aliens.

Aliens: Earth Angel - Specifically the alien that crash landed.

Aliens: Taste - More images of the giant alien

Aliens: Reapers - More images of the Reapers

Thanks in advance!

Xenomrph

If I remember right, you only get one good look at the alien from 'Aliens: Taste', and it's on the last page (and it's the one that got posted in that other thread).

TheTrekman

Oh okay...

Then just scans from Aliens: Alien and Aliens: Earth Angel and maybe some more from Aliens: Reapers.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheTrekman on Dec 11, 2011, 02:11:48 AM
Aliens: Earth Angel - Specifically the alien that crash landed.
You mean the ship pilot? He's not seen clearly for long. The only instance in which we see its face is right before it's chestbursted.

TheTrekman

That's perfect! Just what I needed! Thanks!   :D

SM

Looks kinda familiar...

Crikey!

EEV-2501

Did anyone has Hi-Res scans of all the Aliens/Predator/AvP arts made by Dave Dorman. Especially these two:

THX :)

Xenomrph

Could someone get me a scan from 'Aliens: Nightmare Asylum' where Spears is trying to get Aliens to fire pulse rifles and they're hilariously ineffective? I'd do it myself but my comics are in storage. Thanks!

xii22loop

wow killer croc alien would have been a good proto-alien design for Prometheus. hmm

MrSpaceJockey

I'd like to respectfully disagree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed