Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,915 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 14, 2011, 01:23:39 AM
You know now that I think of it, I do have a curious fact.

FF9 is my fav game in the world and theres more.

I was wondering who has grown up with a ficitoinal character at a young age causing you to get  personality traits from him or her.

My father first got FF9, i think i was like 8 then, i'm not sure. He named  Zidane after me because it reminded him of me, anyways, i started playing it throughout the years, and the next thing i knew i was acting like Zidane in the game haha.

Has anyone here ever taken the personality traits of a fictional character?

Yep, Wesker from Resident Evil, Duke Nukem, Kamina from Gurren Laggan, and Kohta Hirano from Highschool of the Dead it's because of these guys I only wear dark sunglasses, wear my normal glasses proudly and always have a smartass remark when I'm in a fight or being scolded by someone.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Its for Zidane that I'm a charmer of women, and have a laid back feel on things and a strong moral standing inside myself by Moral standing I mean simple rules everyone should follow.

Like respect others and they will respect you. Simple things.

I'm not a relgious type, just have common sense and some manners everyone should have.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 14, 2011, 01:46:25 AM
Its for Zidane that I'm a charmer of women, and have a laid back feel on things and a strong moral standing inside myself by Moral standing I mean simple rules everyone should follow.

I'm not a relgious type, just have common sense and some manners everyone should have.

With me about Ghost Rider, I'm intimidating, I have the aura of person you don't want to f**k with, and I desire vengeance.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 14, 2011, 01:47:29 AM

With me about Ghost Rider, I'm intimidating, I have the aura of person you don't want to f**k with, and I desire vengeance.
No wonder your my bro on here!!!!!!!!!  :D

Theres two characters like that in FF 9 lol.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 14, 2011, 01:49:21 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 14, 2011, 01:47:29 AM

No wonder your my bro on here!!!!!!!!!  :D

Theres two characters like that in FF 9 lol.

F**k yea!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I just have a wacky personality and sense of humour almost the same as Deadpool. :D

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 14, 2011, 01:23:39 AMHas anyone here ever taken the personality traits of a fictional character?

I sometimes behave like Lord Voldemort. Violent, cruel and with an extremely short temper.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 14, 2011, 07:33:47 AM
I just have a wacky personality and sense of humour almost the same as Deadpool. :D
Like we all needed clarification on that senior Luke Chimichanga.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 14, 2011, 07:42:41 AM

:P

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I frigging love CLAYMORE!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 14, 2011, 07:44:26 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 14, 2011, 07:42:41 AM

:P

Mexican: Here's your chimichanga senor. Now can i please see my family?

Deadpool PBA: Just keep the chimichangas coming paco or else things are REALLY gonna start cooking in there

Nightmare Asylum

I tend to use Burt quotes In real lifeconversations, ANSI am beginning to see logic in a lot of his ideas :)

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

I have an absurdly high pain threshold, but my favourite webcomic just ended and there is sometihng in my eye....  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 14, 2011, 01:03:53 AM
Zidane Tribal 

If any you guys played FF 9, you'd see why.  :laugh:

Uber badass.

SadPanda~

SadPanda~

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 14, 2011, 01:42:42 AM
Has anyone here ever taken the personality traits of a fictional character?
Deadpool kinda

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed