Author
NECA Aliens (Read 852,703 times)

SM

SM

Wow what a heartless bitch.

:laugh:

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Well, I certainly wouldn't try to save brain-dead people (Who I likely mistook for dead) when there's a giant monster stalking me and I have to leave in five minutes. :laugh:

SM

SM

Only she didn't need to leave in five minutes.

She threw the switches after everyone else on her crew was dead.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Supposedly dead.

Fine adrenaline alone.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Those peeps be dead bro. :(

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

When the nostromo blew up, otherwise it's just perception telling you that.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: koolaidyeti on Feb 18, 2014, 07:38:05 PM
A few possible updates about the Alien and Aliens series in this link. I guess we will see if this is true.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neca-unveils-hot-new-product-line-ups-at-new-york-toy-fair-246004381.html

Spoiler
As part of the 35th anniversary celebration of the ground-breaking movie ALIEN, NECA will release the first-ever action figures of main character Ellen Ripley that feature the likeness and approval of actress Sigourney Weaver, who was nominated for an OscarĀ® and Golden GlobeĀ® for ALIENS in 1987. Initial plans include a figure of Ripley in her Nostromo jumpsuit from the original 1979 film, to be followed later by a Ripley figure based on the 1986 movie ALIENS, directed by James Cameron. Prototypes will debut later this summer at San Diego Comic-Con.
The celebration will continue through the year, with a special 35th Anniversary figure appearing in each series of Alien 7" action figures. Visitors to the booth got a rare peek at Series 3, scheduled for July; Series 4 is slated for autumn.
NECA also revealed a spectacular summer treat for fans: two Deluxe 35th Anniversary releases, both completely in scale with the main action figure line. The massive Alien Queen Ultra Deluxe Boxed Action Figure will arrive in July, shortly before the release of the iconic Power Loader exoskeleton, which is famously used by Lt. Ripley to battle the Alien Queen in one of the most thrilling scenes in the 1987 movie.
[close]

On a side note, I asked about the loader and it's supposed to have quite a bit of articulation and they are trying to get an led up top for the yellow light. Could be pretty awesome. I'm going to be in debt this year lol.

Yep they got her!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/435866862203990016/photo/1

I am officially shitting bricks... Bricks of awesomeness!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 19, 2014, 02:55:58 AM
Nah man, the Alien murdered them, sorry :(

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Can't prove it. I know it was the intention but it's never made a fact of.

And I prefer it that way, means my interpretation of Alien types is flawless.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

@The1PerfectOrganism and Xenomrph  Okay guys lets stay on topic. I'm sure there is a thread in the proper area for this conversation.

Back on topic: way the artical stated, the Alien queen will be huge. its little surprise, but as I stated before in this thread and on this forum, that Queen will no doubt need some means of being stable. NECA please give us a prop stand for her to balance on. maybe like a Tomashii stand or something.

As for Ripley, I hope there is also a Hyper sleep version. *grins*

gabgrave

gabgrave

I really hope it's a Queen with ovipositor hive set, which we never got a large scale version for so far. It can be made detachable so it can be posed with the powerloader diorama in the hanger bay. A full scale queen hive would be something to see, with lots of eggs...

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Now that the Ripley figure is definite,maybe the remaining crewmembers too?

Otter

Otter

I'm really happy about the Sigourney Weaver news.  I'm glad she cahnged her mind.  I'd be happy to collect what marines are made available, but Ripley really completes an Aliens collection.

SM

SM

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 19, 2014, 02:55:58 AM

:laugh:

Nah it didn't blow up - it's just 'perception' telling you that.  All of Alien was just a dream in hypersleep.  Ditto all the sequels.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

If you want to believe that it's your perrogitive, and no one can prove you wrong. (:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed