AvP Face Off Video Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 12:38:55 AM

Author
AvP Face Off Video Clip (Read 25,235 times)

justdave

justdave

does the gill pred have a special weapon on his arm that the others don't have, if so, why couldn't he have lived :(

Melmac

Melmac

You have a good point Emilio.  I like these clips but they are still nothing compared to the original movies.  The fact is Anderson can't out class the original directors.  Let's just hope this movie does well on it's own and does'nt  just become another pointless chapter in both franchises.

I think the clip kicks ass though   8) 

Gill has a single blade Melee weapon justdave.  He's a TEEN Pred so he's not as skillful as his elders.  He just got careless and the Alien got him in his blind spot.  Face to face Gill would of had a better chance.

WB

WB

QuoteThe cinematographer has done an excellrnt job as well. Beautiful clear colors.
I agree  
QuoteThe scene was wicked, my only gripe is the alien tail on a drone is not that long. Did you see how far from the shadows the alien tail was? Damn I was expecting it to be a queen at that lenght.
I agree  
QuoteThere is perhaps one tiny thing I wasn't sure about was when the Predator lept up to its feet, hmmm, a bit dodgy
I agree  
QuoteI don't think these stylized action shots belong in this movie, as some of the strength of the previous films came from the camerawork being almost documentary-like. As was the case with Alien: Resurrection, this just seems to take you out of the movie and remind you that it's not real.
I agree  The cloaking effects are better then I could have imagined.  The light refracting through it is great.  The image of Lex seen throught the Gill Predator was nicely done.  Everything looks so crisp and clean, without it looking bad.  As for the Aliens strength/tail strength, I have always seen the Aliens as completely wiry muscle.  Like in Aliens(2nd) when the Alien tries to keep the doors of the APC open. Also like the limbs and tail of the face hugger.  Absolute wiry muscle.  Great clips.  Keep up the good work Darkness!  Many thanks!

Boomstick

Boomstick

i dont read all of the posts but itsnt that the same alien that jumps onto the pred in the alien vs pred clip? it looks like that alien-predator fight starts right after that other pred was stabbed

jerk

jerk

Cool clip. Disappointed about the death of that predator. I think that sucks! This movie is gonna be the best movie i have ever seen

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

all i can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

flonge

flonge

This movie will be a success. There is no doubt about it!

J

J

The clips were great   :)    The tail was abit long but thats was a minor thing also, still loved it.  The special effects was smart ( the translucent effect of the preds ........ O YEAH)!    I wonder if will all get to see that special that was on HBO  viewed in quicktime? fingers crossed   :-\  

MS

MS

the quality of that last clip was much better than the alien predator fight seen.am sure that was an unfinshed clip,

mecha hellboy

mecha hellboy

now thats the shit i mean that other clip looked corney but this one rocks. the proportions of the predator look better. and alos it revels thoses kick ass arm blades.

Zoidberg

Zoidberg

>:D   I don't want any of the predators to die. They're cool, while the alien suck, suck and suck. Yes they've probably tried to make it a quite an even battle, but I wouldn't mind if the predators beat the aliens 100-0. Damn it gets on my nerves to see a predator get impaled.    ;)  

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

im probably wrong on this but that might be the alien the celtic pred fights in that little clip coz its up on a ledge from the start... but yeh im prob wrong

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Two words - WOAH and WOAH!

breaker

breaker

GUYS leave the comic book stuff  in the comics. This is a whole new ballgame. We really don't know any background on the tw ocreatures homeworlds.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

BTW, to the guy who said it, that was NOT a T-Rex skull in the trophy cabinet; not even remotely similar.  I think Anderson was implying that the skull was like a T-Rex, but for god's sake, it's got mandibles!     ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed