My forum finally open =)

Started by Mr. Weyland, Jul 19, 2007, 09:47:12 PM

Author
My forum finally open =) (Read 3,531 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I finally opened my forum after a long time working on it (since December) I spent so long on it mainly because of university took up most of my time. but its now open.

If you join you have the option of 3 skins, they are, AVP main skin, ALIEN skin and PREDATOR skin, I am thinking of making a Space jockey skin some time soon, I have added a web site to go with the forum but its still under construction, and another website called AVP collectibles that you can access from the forum, that to is under construction but you can view some pages and look at almost a complete listing and pictures of the old KENNER aliens and predator toy line ¤:-D

Link to forum:

AVP fans

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Celebrating the release of the 1st trailer for ALIENS VS PREDATOR REQUIEM I am setting the AVP-R skin theme as the main default theme for a certain amount of time, check it out at the link below ¤;-)

http://avpfans.proboards98.com/index.cgi

I am still editing bits and pieces of the skin so it might change from time to time, I wonder if Colin likes it, if he sees it that is?   

Exiled

Exiled

where man I dont see shit

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Sep 03, 2007, 11:46:09 AM
where man I dont see shit
I changed it back after a few weeks  :P

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Congratulations on getting your forum up and running keep rocking our world with great AVP stuff!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Cool, thanks, I am also working on a AVP forum that's based solely on the ALIEN and PREDATOR merchandise  :D

it even as a webpage, you can see it at the link below  :) 

http://avpfans.fortunecity.com/index.html

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Looks great Mr. Weyland, I might even join!

CelticP

CelticP

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Congrats!!!!!!! make it a good one!

legacy

legacy

Congrats ...I geuss ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed