can you post links to avp websites

Started by aliensetta, Apr 28, 2007, 02:38:46 PM

Author
can you post links to avp websites (Read 6,091 times)

aliensetta

aliensetta

I've been looking for avp websites. I first found planetavp it is a great news site but the forums are full of smartass's. the only problem was when I tried to be smartass and I ended up being a dumass. so thats why i started looking for other avp websites. then I found alienvspredator2.com.
  which was a good website but the forums are messy. so I moved on and found avpgalaxy. A very good site the forums don't have to many wiseass's And have good topics and that the story of my serch for avp websites.

If you don't read all of the crap I type I'am looking for more avp websites please help. thank you.

Darkness

aliensetta

aliensetta

Thank you.

Darkness

There's AbsoluteAvP.com as well. Though that site pretty much died many years ago.

Not a lot of AvP websites left now.

Predator Queen

Quote from: aliensetta on Apr 28, 2007, 02:38:46 PM
I've been looking for avp websites. I first found planetavp it is a great news site but the forums are full of smartass's. the only problem was when I tried to be smartass and I ended up being a dumass. so thats why i started looking for other avp websites. then I found alienvspredator2.com.
  which was a good website but the forums are messy. so I moved on and found avpgalaxy. A very good site the forums don't have to many wiseass's And have good topics and that the story of my serch for avp websites.

If you don't read all of the crap I type I'am looking for more avp websites please help. thank you.

oh i know what you meen i joined planetavp before this one and there so strickt it bugs me so much and some of them are just so stupid like "your mom" "stfu" it drive me mad  >:(

aliensetta

aliensetta

Yeah thats why i don't go there anymore. I'am glad i found this website the people here are alot nicer.

Predator Queen

Quote from: aliensetta on May 04, 2007, 01:14:15 PM
Yeah thats why i don't go there anymore. I'am glad i found this website the people here are alot nicer.
same here  :) {hugs}

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed