CO Residents Pleased with "Alien vs. Predator" Plot to Destroy Their Town

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 17, 2007, 02:29:58 PM

Author
CO Residents Pleased with "Alien vs. Predator" Plot to Destroy Their Town (Read 1,783 times)

TheUrbanPredator

GUNNISON, Colo. -- Residents of this southwestern Colorado city will be able to sit back and munch on popcorn as they watch aliens destroy their community on Christmas Day.

"It looks like we're pretty much annihilated," Tammy Scott, the director of the Gunnison Country Chamber of Commerce, said cheerily. "It's looking kind of scary right now."

Read the full article here:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14862331/detail.html

It's kinda interesting.  :)

SMJ

:D i always wondered what the people from there thought of this

Alien Freak

crypto84

I honestly thought it was a made up place for the purpose of getting destroyed.  :D

I bet they consider it an honer that their town will be destroyed by two of the most iconic sci-fi creatures.  :D

Ellen Ripley

Quote from: crypto84 on Dec 17, 2007, 07:45:38 PM
I honestly thought it was a made up place for the purpose of getting destroyed.  :D

I bet they consider it an honer that their town will be destroyed by two of the most iconic sci-fi creatures.  :D
They better

Wraith

Of course they are going to be pleased, an AvP set in there town, who wouldn't be?

As ridiculous as the concept is.

D-101

It's better than it taking place in a largely populated city.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed