For All Mankind

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Jun 03, 2019, 10:08:57 PM

Author
For All Mankind (Read 2,457 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've been really enjoying Season 4 as well. I'm surprised at how well they've been making the age makeup look. It's working great.

Completely agree NA. There's a great chemistry between them.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Man, I hope we get a season 5 announcement soon. Just watched the latest episode, episode 6, and I'm dying to see how all of these threads come together as we enter into the final stages of this fourth season now. 

S4E6 spoilers:

Spoiler
The Aleida/Margo stuff was so so so good. Lots to chew on regarding their reunion and how Margo presented herself, Aleida's recollection of the bombing, and Margo's speech to the press, and it all packs such a punch.

Loving the direction they seem to be going with the striking Helios workers here, too. Never expected Ed's involvement in there (even though he's really just there to stir the pot/seize some power away from Dani and the rest after the events of last week's episode).

Cannot wait to see all of the fallout from that (and from Miles' space Godfather-esque usurping of the black market business). And I'm dying to find out what the plan is to get Goldilocks into Earth's orbit.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Holy shit the final moments of today's episode. :o

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Watched the new episode last night and I'm still reeling... The finale is going to be huge next week.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I knew what was going to happen the moment
Spoiler
we started focusing on Sergei at the end of the episode. And I was just completely gutted and devastated.
[close]

Really can't wait to see how this wraps up.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

What a phenomenal finale.

Green light season 5 now, please and thank you.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Love this show!

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent, can't wait for season 5. I'm elated to finally have confirmation that it is coming, and I'm pretty intrigued by the premise of the spinoff as well.

Sergei Korolev is gonna have to be one of the leads in that Star City show. In real life he died due to complications from surgery which led to the Soviet space program losing steam/fizzling out, but the showrunners have said that in the FAM universe he doesn't die and that's the main point in which the timeline splits from out own, allowing the Soviets to reach the Moon before the US. The main show never addresses this directly, but they creative team has talked about Korolev and this situation a lot in interviews and such.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic news on both accounts! Really excited to see where they continue to take this reality.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That fact that we are getting a spinoff in addition to season five really tells me that Apple is all in on this series at this point (and that the audience must be even bigger than I realize), so I thankfully don't really have any doubts anymore as to whether or not the main show is going to be seen through to the end of its intended seven season run.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed