Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: Jonesy's blog⚛😹
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 03:59:05 AM
👀👉👈once dreamed that I had very big feet and I was the teacher of the class too.
Quote from: SM on Today at 03:46:37 AMThat sounds right.  I have a recollection of looking over the details on the box in JB Hifi when I wrote all that other stuff, and couldn't find anything new.
Exactly why I never picked it up in JB.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by SiL - Today at 03:51:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 29, 2024, 10:13:18 PMFrom memory even JPJ thought the brain thing might be a bit too OTT, but it got a good reaction from a test audience so they left it in.
These days all I can see is the Alien just ... standing there behind him, breathing heavily like a God-damned creep.
That sounds right.  I have a recollection of looking over the details on the box in JB Hifi when I wrote all that other stuff, and couldn't find anything new.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2024, 07:34:45 AMThese scans are now being shared around Twitter. They seem to be fairly accessible now.

https://twitter.com/SAMSEPlOL/status/1778083661444731065
It's interesting to note that the Runner compositing looks considerably less shit in the 35mm scan than the Blu-Ray and DVD releases (although obviously the image quality is very different.) I can see why people didn't think the compositing looked awful when 35mm prints were shown a few years ago.
Quote from: SM on Today at 03:39:15 AMFairly certain it was a repackaging of previous releases.
From memory it was the Anthology Blu-ray discs with the first disc from the Prometheus Blu-ray. I don't think it was the 9-disc set.
Fairly certain it was a repackaging of previous releases.
Prometheus to Alien was also released in Australia.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 03:34:10 AM
Whiny arse sad cases in Twitter whining that

Spoiler
Scorch from Republic Commando died like the fascist bitch that he was, shot multiple times in the chest and then falling off a bridge.  :laugh:
[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 03:25:51 AM
She'll be inserted in a last-minute edit, like the egg on Sulaco was.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed