Predator 2 ship return?

Started by Darkoo, Feb 04, 2007, 05:31:31 PM

Author
Predator 2 ship return? (Read 1,352 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

Predator 2 ship return in AvP2? I don't know, but Colin Strause commented on it ot the Imdb message boards. He says:
"We really like that Predator2 ship as well."

Read the post:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board/thread/65847602?d=65888282#65888282

The Ultimate Predator

I would love to see it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I just saw that. If this does follow on from AvP1 then it's gotta be the ship in AvP1 that crashes...maybe a different clan comes down.

Darkness

Darkness

Thanks for the news Darkoo.

Yeah, it's definitely a good thing that Colin likes the Predator 2 ship but for continuity reasons, I doubt we'll see it in AvP2 unless as Hicks says, another ship comes from somewhere.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You know...thinking about it...P2 style mask...P2 style ship...maybe the main Predator isn't even a survivor from the crash?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

That seems very possible, but why would only one pred go to take care of the mess? Maybe they didn't know how bad it was, I suppose it could work.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

oh man i would deff love to see the old school predator ship come back  ;D i like the one on avp but since the one pred 2 didnt much of it, it would be a plus to see this tme...

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

that would be cool if this predator comes down on the Predator 2 ship and is sort of like a "men in black" type pred that has to kick butt and ask questions later while wiping out any evidence left behind from the crash of the AVP 1 ship...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed