Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 153,430 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Oh man I don't even know what to believe.....
Ugh

Sharp Sticks

I recommend ceasing anticipation and putting all your hopes and dreams behind Elysium. It's worked pretty well for me so far.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Will consider

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2011, 03:15:59 PM
Interesting. Ill frontpage it when I get home. Cautiously pleased.

Im pleased too, although it's still too early to tell if this is legit or not.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2011, 03:13:16 AM
I don't get this; 4 months ago, everyone was saying no to the origin idea. All of a sudden, you guys are creaming.

I don't get it either. And I'm one of the people that's currently excited. There's something about seeing that all together that makes me want to see it.

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 28, 2011, 05:36:27 AM
I recommend ceasing anticipation and putting all your hopes and dreams behind Elysium. It's worked pretty well for me so far.

This. I'm not going to be excited for Prometheus until we get some srs information/confirmation. Elysium, on the other hand, is pretty much guaranteed to be a great film.

azrael55

since we still don't know anything serious about the story so far I'm actually more excited about the casting news on fassbender than the other stuff.

ridley scott + giger + a great cast so far = most probably a good movie! (certainly lightyears better than any of the more recent movies)

dandan

Quote from: Bishop2 on Jan 27, 2011, 04:45:05 PM
You know what? At first I was disappointed that this wasn't going to be an Alien movie anymore, then I decided it was almost certainly for the best - better not to jack up continuity with a prequel in the same universe.

So now I'm disappointed that it seems like it might be a prequel after all.

God damn, there's no pleasing me.

why would you be disappointed man? this will be awesome if it is a prequel it will fit in with the story wont it?

dandan

Quote from: warneford87 on Jan 27, 2011, 08:47:41 PM
I have good friend that is working on the movie in pinewood. He showed me pictures of aliens style APV's and he told me that he has read the script and that it is indeed all about the space jockeys. He also said it's gonna be real hardcore sci fi. Can't wait.

really? awsome so is it going to be a stand alone movie or what?

Brother

Quote from: dandan on Jan 28, 2011, 09:12:59 AM
..or what?

Or his friend is nonexistent.

bleau

Quote from: warneford87 on Jan 27, 2011, 08:47:41 PM
I have good friend that is working on the movie in pinewood. He showed me pictures of aliens style APV's and he told me that he has read the script and that it is indeed all about the space jockeys. He also said it's gonna be real hardcore sci fi. Can't wait.

Dutch Dillon, is that you again making up Bulls**t.

For those who don't know Dutch Dillon was doing the same on the IMDB Predators forum. Always started topics with "A good friend that is working on the movie".

robbritton

I figured the space jockeys were a given, really - call it Alien or Prometheus or whatever, they've always seemed like the bit Ridley Scott was really fascinated by.

So yeah, no doubt whatsoever that the Jockeys will be in, as for the Aliens themselves - I shall wait and see.

i like this lead up - it's exciting!

Highland

Intriguing how they mention the word "big"

That could be interpreted as in "big"  - not the little ant aliens in the Harvest script, or just bigger Aliens.

DoomRulz

Quote from: bleau on Jan 28, 2011, 04:26:21 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2011, 04:20:58 AM
Quote from: Jason: Professional Babysitter on Jan 28, 2011, 04:07:07 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2011, 04:04:38 AM
That doesn't mean it was warranted.

Every half-decent movie warrants a sequel. It's the law of cinema these days.  :-\

A sequel was possible but it wasn't necessary. Alien ended just fine where it was.

True, it did. But isn't it so much better having a whole series plus a prequel though. :laugh:

Not when the last two sequels were even more unecessary than the first sequel, the last one being especially stupid. Let's not make matters worse witha  prequel and ruining what little mystique is left.

grands0nz0rz

i am confused.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed