Trailer is here! (HD downloads available)

Started by JaaayDee, Dec 22, 2011, 03:54:07 PM

What do you think of the trailer?

Love it.
50 (69.4%)
Pretty good.
13 (18.1%)
It's alright.
7 (9.7%)
Meh.
0 (0%)
Horrible.
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author
Trailer is here! (HD downloads available) (Read 123,678 times)

Deuterium

Deuterium

I must say, I am VERY impressed with the visual effects seen so far in this brief trailer.  I especially note the realistic depiction of explosions as they occur on the Space Jockey ship in the atmosphere.  They are scaled appropriately, and move with the proper speed in relation to the size of the spacecraft, as well as the distance from the "camera".  Notice the tendrils of smoke that trail the debris that has been ejected.  You don't see this kind of attention to detail (and realistic physics) in film very often.  This image might recall snapshots from the Challenger disaster.

If this were a Michael Bay film, or George Lucas, it would just be a bunch of fireballs and noise.

coolbreeze

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I thought it was Fassbender with android blood in the veins showing through.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Coolbreeze:  Unfortunately that isn't HD quality.  Can't be the final, official released trailer

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 06:25:09 PM
Not Holloway, it's not green at all.

BTW.
Don't and never will understand why people never bother to read previous posts...
You get the same questions again and again...
Not aiming at anybody in particular but if we could all make some effort it would avoid reapeating stuff.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

yeah the yellow light reflecting on blue makes it green  ::)

BonesawT101

If an alien incubates inside it's host, maybe a similar idea is happening here, while it's (some new creature serpent etc) inside the host it takes on traits of said host's DNA and sort of fills out inside. but maybe it stays inside the flesh of the host. so essentially the host dies but beneath the skin is the creature. I duno, my brain is going CRAZY after seeing the trailer!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I really can't wait to see this in HD quality since the trailer was awesome. This looks amazing on every level!

JaaayDee

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: Pn2501 on Dec 22, 2011, 06:33:10 PM
Not Holloway, it's not Green at all.

Huh?
Are you dense or what?
Green as in Logan Marshall Green who is playing Holloway, Shaw love interest.
Please check your knowledge before rolling your eyes at peoples.
Thank you.

The derelict class ship crashes the "front" part first, then start rolling on itself.

MudButt

It looks very interesting, I haven't been following this movie too much, but this trailer looks good.

OmegaZilla

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm really loving the atmosphere that this film has. Finally we are going to get a major epic science fiction that we all waited for. This movie is going to be amazing on every level, this trailer was better then both the Hobbit, TDKR and Avengers trailer without a doubt.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 22, 2011, 06:51:05 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Dec 22, 2011, 06:33:10 PM
Not Holloway, it's not Green at all.

Huh?
Are you dense or what?
Green as in Logan Marshall Green who is playing Holloway, Shaw love interest.
Please check your knowledge before rolling your eyes at peoples.
Thank you.

The derelict class ship crashes the "front" part first, then start rolling on itself.

what you cant use prosthetic's to make some one look different his clearly infected you can see on his cap

invertyourcross

Opening shot.... Think this is Earth in the movie? Or better yet, think its CGI?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36021219@N06/6555269677/#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed